Chapter 20

Feyre Pov 

*two weeks later*

Almost two weeks ago when Madja came to check on Rhys and me she said that everything is fine with baby and that I can get back to normal life. Rhys was supossed to rest at least one month so I am still trying to make him rest for as long as I can but this was hard. He was stuborn and he always wanted to help me with court stuffs just like now.

"I don't need your help." I observed "You are supposed to rest"

"I am getting crazy when I am resting all the time." he argued. I didn't know how to make him so I went to him and kissed him. "What was that for?"

"I am just trying to keep you in one place" I said and started kissing him again. He tried to pull me closer but my baby bump get in our way"

I heard Rhys laught. "No on the world yet but already stop parents to have them sexy time." 

I laughed too. "This is good. You should rest and this could hurt you. My Illyrian grown baby" 

"I love you darling but sex would never hurt me." I knew that he is right but I didn't know that we should becouse of baby.

"We should wait with that." I said. He looked at me a little confused but didn't asked anything. "And now you rest.  I am going to cook something for you" 

"Can you prepare a soup?" He asked with grim 

"Ha-ha-ha very funny" I said but I have to admit that if I wouldn't scared of baby I would drop everything and get him. I would never  cared about everything.

----

After I gave Rhysand his dinner I said that I have something to deal with in town. I didn't have any plans and anything to do but when I and Rhys get closed to each other... After that I was all the time think about if we can do this so I decided to go to Madja. 

When I came to her clinic he ran to me very quickly. "Is something wrong High Lady?" I felt stupid that I didn't think about what would go to her mind when she saw me.

"No. No everything is fine I have just a little question. I am sorry for interupte you." Madja smiled

"That is fine. I wasn't busy. But I am getting a little over protective. So what do you wanna ask for?" She asked me and then I realized how hard for me will be to ask her about this. I was never talking about staff like that. Even with Rhys I wasn't feel good to talk about this.

"um- I-I wonder if-" I was trying to get what I am supposed to say and saw that Madja is looking at me.

"My Lady you can ask me about anything you want. I would answer anything. You don't have to be so shy." Madja calmed me down 

"I am just wondering if when I am pregnant I can sleep with Rhys? I am just worried about baby. Did something bad can happend?" I asked quickly with the second that I find courage to do so.

"Yes you can My Lady. Watch over your belly and you will be fine" She said and when she looked how emabressed I am she added "This is normal question Lady. Everyone must ask about this in some time. Besides if you are already here do you want me to check on baby? We will probably see gender now."

"Of course I want to" I said. I never felt so excited in my life like in this second.