Chapter 33

Feyre pov

In the next day Madja epoitment did't change anything. I still was in bed rest but this time I spent time alone becouse Rhys was in here office. After one day of free time with my mate he has to came back to work.

He said that he need to do that becouse he want a free time with me after a labour. I understood him but this didn't change the fact how much I missed him.

Don't matter that he was downstairs. And visited me every half of hour. 

My son was must to thinking the same becouse all the time when Rhys wasn't with me he was moving that quickly that he was making me sick.

But at least I wasn't completly alone.  Pearl was with me and she was leting me pet herself all day long. That was huge progress for me. At first she was scared and didn't wanted even to touch her and now she became our first home pet.

I couldn't wait to next Rhysand visit. I was tirred but able to sleep only when he was cuddeling me. But in the same time I didn't want to interrupt him with his work becouse he had to work for me and him. 

My lovely son moved again and kicked me in my rib.  "Ouch" I gasped.

 Rhysand came into the room after he heard this. "Are you okey? Is something happend?"

I knew that he thinked that I could went into the labour. Every violent move that my son does was worried Rhys. "He just is very strong and kicked me." I said "Every time you are away he is starting doing this to me."

"I am sorry Feyre darling." He whispered and placed his mouth in my belly "Daddy is here just need to do some work. Please be good for mommy"

I felt tears in my eyes becouse of my hormones. "I love you" I said with cracking voice and Rhys wept my tears and kissed my tample.

"I love you too my love. Would you feel better if I will work from here?" he asked

"Yes I think"

"I didn't do this before becouse I doesn't want to take away from you your alone time" He explained 

I laughed "You really thought that now after you was gone for days I will want to take time away from you?" 

He smiled "I just rememberd that you hate overprotective males" 

I smiled and kissed him "I think I will be happy for a little of your over protective instinct." I knew that I will regret this desicion in few days but my mate and my child needed this. I liked being alone but I missed him after he was out of here. 

In second later in our room appeared his desk from office. "You know that you can tell me when you need some time alone, do you?" He asked. I was so thankful for that he is thinking about everything and he accept that sometimes I need some time alone.

"I know thank you" I answerd and when he started working I lay down in the bed and fell asleep.

------

*week later*

Next seven day didn't bring anything new. I was still on bed rest and I could only be thankful for being still pregnant. My baby was still growing inside me and that was a good sign. 

By most of the time Rhys was still working in our room but sometimes he had to went court of nightmares or to Illyrians Mountios with Az. Just like today.

All morning I spent playing with my bunny. Today also Madja does more careful excamination to find out more things about my son. He was still pretty small but this wasn't affect his health. Healer even said that this is good that he is so small becouse birth is going to be less painful for me.

For my disbelive everything was ready for my son. Thanks to our Inner Circle and Rhys. They end up folding furnitures together and they all brought a lot of baby things. I was really grateful that I have them. No one could ever be more important for me then my friends and my family.

And now I appraciated my time with one of my friends. Cassian was taking care of me when Rhys was out with Azriel. "And then Rhys mom came back and saw me, Rhys and Az dressed in her dresses and going like a freaking model. " He end up his story.

I laughed "That is sweet that you guys did that for his sister" I loved listening stories from they childhood and all this day after I and Cass catch up with everything he started to tell me this stories.

"Before we went through another genious idea of mine and others: How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" He asked with care. I didn't like him to ask me that. I knew that he is doing this from his heart but I barely could bare Rhysand overprotectivity anymore.

"I am fine Cass. I don't need anything. You don't have to ask me for that I will tell you if I need something." I looked at him and saw that he is feeling guilty for this. "It is fine that you asked that. I am just fed up by this overprotectivity. I have to deal with Rhys all the time."

He laughed "Fine. But if you will feel bad our need something. Tell me." I nodded and he start another story. 

Until late night we were talking and telling stories. He told me a lot of bat boys or Inner Circle stories and I told him about my life before Prynthian.I felt nice for spending more time with Cass but he insisted to me to take some sleep. 

Rhys still didn't came back but he sent us a message that he will be home late. I knew that he could be back earlier but he wanted to give me some time with Cass. 

I was really grateful for how good he is understanding me.