Chapter 36

Feyre pov

In  the next day I was lying in Rhys arms. I was more tired than in anytime in my life. Of course I knew that this will be hard but in practice after being in labour all day, waking up every three hours was too hard for me. 

Espesially becouse of my trouble with feeding my little boy Nyx like we decided to name him. 

"It will get easier my love or if you want we can just start to feed him with bottle." Rhys said after my next painful try to feed our son.

"I believe that will get easier." I answered tired. He kissed my forehead and I went back to sleep.

----

*next week*

I was right it gets easier with time. It was a week since my birth and I finally was coming back to my life. I still couldn't do anything more complicated then taking care of myself and my baby but I was finally independet from others.

All last week Rhys had to help me with everything becouse I couldn't even get up from my bed. But pain was finally given up and today I started to coming back to my old live. 

Becouse of the pain Rhys with Madja decided that the best for now will be to let me rest and to stay alone just with my mate and Nyx. I knew that Inner Circle is getting all the news about how I am feeling from Rhys and that all court know that my baby is finally born.

This last thing made us to protect our home even more then ever. We knew that in this world still are people who are dreaming about killing my baby becouse of power he have and before he will be get even stronger.

Becouse I was feeling better today Rhys left us for a few hours to take care of court of nigthmares. It was just an hour without him but I was feeling anxious becouse of our mating bond still tense. I missed him and I knew that my son is missing him too becouse he was restless.

I wanted to get out from my mind and I decided to go downstairs when I knew will be someone from our Inner Circle.

I was in the half of way downstair when I heard "Feyre you should be resting". I realized that this is Cassian and I smiled to him. 

"It is not my foult that I am bored  of resting all the time." I said and he came to me and looked at my little boy who I was holding. 

"He is so cute" Cassian whispered and I smiled even more

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked and Cassian reacged out his hands to take him. 

"Hi Nyx, I am your best uncle" I laughed at his word "How you and Rhys made so cute baby?"

"You know I am asking myself how you and Nesta made someone as perfect as Ann and I can't figure it out. Maybe ours babies just are taking our best from us." He laughed at my words and we make the rest of way downstairs. 

I didn't even realize how long we were sitting and talking in living room to the time when Rhys entered home. "Shouldn't you be resting in our room?" He asked when he saw me.

I smiled to him "I was getting bored of just you Madja and Nyx company so I wanted to talk with someone new." 

"You are liying. It is not possible to get tired of me." He smiled and he sat in the couch next to me. 

We were talking all next hour before Nyx interrupted us when he start crying. 

I took him in my arms and said "shh mommy is here." I stand up and spoke again "I have to feed and change him I will be right back". But after I fed and change my baby I sat for a moment in bed and feel asleep again. I didn't even realized how much tired I was.