Chapter 16

Feyre Pov

When I woke up I realized with the feeling of guilty becouse I slept better then this all week even if my mate is hurt. 

It was a while until I observed why I woke up. 

"Wake up my Lady" Madja said "I have to check is everything is okey with you." I was sure that she is here becouse of a few over protective bat boys. 

"Is Rhys okey?" I asked worried

"He will be fine. But our High Lord need to rest now. Just like you" She said

"I am good, really. You don't have to examinate me." I declared even if I know that she would do this anyway. She couldn't just ignore her High Lord request.

"Even if I don't have to do that I would do this anyway." Madja answerd. "You have a lot of stress today and this could affected a baby." After I heard this I stopped fight. Now I can even begged her to check on my child. When she saw worried in my eyes she started to calm me down "Don't worry High Lady. That doesn't help." I tried to control myself.  "Can we start?"

"Yes of course" Madja started to examinate me. "Just like I was suspected. Baby has a little to fast heart beat but will be fine if you rest." 

"Are you sure that the baby will be fine?" I asked worried 

"If you rest, yes" she answerd "I will check on you again in two days to make sure that you and baby are okey" I was surpriesed and worried. I was supossed to have next visit in a fwe weeks. If she wanted to examinate me so quick something must be bad. 

"If we are good why you need to check on us so soon? I don't have anything against this but I don't want to take your time from you." I knew that Madja has a lot of things to do.

"Don't worry. You are fine but I need to check on High Lord anyway" She said and looked at me and added "He is fine too but I had to check if there won't be a infection. I really need you, High Lady to calm down. I know that our court have trouble but remember that you are pregnant and you need to get some rest." 

I knew that she is right. "Thank you Madja." I said when she went to the door and delved into my thoughts. I tried to control all my worries for my baby. I trusted Madja and knew that she is right and me, baby and Rhys will be okey. Everyone will be okey. We went through the war. We survived Amarantha. Some of Illyrians Warriors are not going to destroy our live and happines. I won't let this happend.