Chapter 35

Feyre pov

After a five hours of having contractions that started to get really painful. I was trying to cover that to calm down Rhys. I knew that this isn't even half of pain I will feel in the next hours. 

 Madja was checking on me every hour but my progress was slow. I was only six centimiters dilated. 

"How often do they come?" Madja asked. I had to focused to remember that she meant contractions.

I couldn't answerd becouse next one hit me. Rhys kissed my forehead and tried to comfort me. "They are coming every twenty minutes" He answerd "Is there anything to ease her pain?"

"Unfortunetlly I can't do that High Lord. She will not be able to feel pain during the labour we will not be going to know when something will go bad." She explained

"I am fine. And please Madja you don't have to tell to us by our titles. We will be here long time. This will be more comfortable without that." I said when pain was over. 

After she end up checking on me she left us alone.

I and Rhys was talking during my brak beetwen cotracions and he was taking care of me when they came. 

---

After another 3 hours when Madja came my pain became to strong to even try to hide it. I couldn't think about anything when they were coming.

But that wasn't the worst part. Now I have only three minutes break between and I was already excusted. I couldn't even imagine how bad will be an active labour. 

"You are nine centimiters Feyre" Madja said "The active labour would begin any minute right now."

I didn't know what to think about that. I was happy that this is coming to the end. Nervous of my baby and terrifed of labour. Rhys had to saw that becouse he said "Everything will be alright darling. Soon our son will be here with us.

I calm down a little and tried to smile but next wave of pain came to me and I cried out. I never thought that anything can hurt like that. 

After a few minutes Madja check on me again and she said "Okey my Lady. I mean Feyre you are ready to push the baby out. From now you have to do everything I will say." I nodded and she spoke again "Remember about breath"

Rhys kissed my tample and squized my hand.

"Are you ready Feyre?" She asked and when I nodded again she commend "Push!"

I put all my strengh to that and an unimagine pain came throught me. I screamed and Rhys tried to calm me down. "I can't. I can't do that." I cried

Rhys wept my tears away "Darling you are the strongest person I know. You will get throught this." 

---

After a six next hours of active labour only thing I could think about was sleep but I couldn't.  Only thing that calm me down was that Madja didn't seen worried. 

"You are doing great Feyre, I see his head I think this will be one of final push."

"This is the best thing I ever heard" I tried to joke and I saw a little smile in Rhys mouth. I knew that he is suffering with me. 

I pushed two more times andthen I heard the most beutiful sound I ever heard. Cry of my little boy.

"Congratulation My Lady and My Lord" She smiled and  she gave me him to hold.

I cried but this time not for pain but for happines. 

Rhysand kissed me and then our little boy and whispered "Hi son. We were waiting for you." I smiled and looked at Madja. "Is he alright? Isn't there any problem becouse he is a premature baby?" I asked her

"No my lady. Everything is perfectly fine. He is healthy and strong." 

Tears of joy came to my eyes . I was tired but in the same time I was the happiest person in the Earth. 

"You can try to feed him my Lady" Madhja said and helped me with this. In the beginnig that was really painful but in the couple of minutes I got used to it. I sat like that in the arms of my mate holding and feeding my little boy. "I will check on you in a few hours. Or you can call me if you need me."

We nodded and thanked her.

Rhys kissed my tample and pulled me closer. "I am so proud of you." He whispered in my hairs.