Chapter 6

Feyre Pov

I wake up and hear someone talking downstairs. I decided to do something very risked. I decided to get up from bed and go downstairs. I only step on two stairs and Ann run and hugged me.

"Hi auntie Feyre!" She screamed "I missed you!"

"Hi little angel!" I laughed "What are you doing here?"

"Mum has training with her friends and Dada needed to tald to uncle Rhysie" She said "So he gave me a mission to go with him here and be nice girl!"

"Wow this is serious mission!" I said trying to be serious "Do you know what your daddy wants to talk about to Rhys?" I asked

"No he doesn't want to tell me" she said sadly "Can you find out this and tell me?"

"I don't know monkey" I said sadly "I can't decide what tell you. This is up to your parents." I said and  took her in my arms going downstaris again. When they heard us they looked at us.

"Oho sleeping beauty is awake" Cass said 

"Nice to see you to Cassian" I said laughing 

"It would be nice to see you if I would came with good news but not this time" he said sadly

"What do you mean?" I asked worried "Did something happend to Nesta or others?" 

"No, no everyone are fine" Rhys said calming me down. I don't even realise that I have tears in my eyes. "Everything is okey. It is just something I have to look at" I don't belive him so I turned to Cassian and asked:

"He is lying, isn't he?" I said still with tears looking at Cass and I saw it "What is going on?'

"Ann go back to toys please" He said to his child and when he saw that she isn't going to do that he said "There is no place in discusion in this. This isn't topic for children and remember your mission" She was mad but she go to the room

"I am sorry I shouldn't react like that when she was here" I said with my voice breaking and Rhys hugged me.

"It's okey Feyre. But I have question for you." He said and I saw the tiny laught on his lips. "Are you pregnant?" 

"H-how do you know?" I asked surprised

"That was obvious. Mood changes, you were tired and sleeping during the day. I went through this with your sister. Don't you remember?" He said with lough "How are you feeling?"

"Bad really bad." I sighed and Rhys pulled me closer to him. "But I still wanna know what is going on"

"Of course you need to know that" Cassian said. " Noone would get easy on you becouse of your pregnancy or closed you in house you know?" That was obvious but I needed to hear that. I didn' t want to be loocked under someones control ever again.

"Yeah I know. It's just hormones. They makes me crazy." I said "So what is going on with our court?"

When Cassian told me everything I was terrified. I didn't know how to say anything and I couldn't catch my breath.

"Breath Feyre" Rhys said trying to calm me down "Everything will be okay. We are going to deal with it quickly and then we start preparing to our baby arrive" He hold his hand on my stomach and kissed my temple. "I love you and I never let anyone hurt you or baby"

"I know I love you too but I really need to get my mind together before I can do anything" I said

" You don't need to do anything. We will deal with it and end this soon" Cassian said "You should rest for you and a little one"

"I can't rest when you are all risking your life for this court" I said worried

"Yes you can. We don't risk anything. We will be okay"  Rhys said but I saw that he and Cassian weren' t sure about this.