Chapter 8

Feyre Pov

*week later* 

I still fell awful through the most of the time but I at least can live three hours without falling asleep. Everyday I was spending with Rhys. After he told everyone what is going on in Illyrian Maution Azriel was spending most of the time spying for us and others was thinking what we should do. 

Still only Cassian knew about my pragnancy but that was about to change today. We invited everyone to our house for dinner to tell them the news. I wanted to wait a little longer before tell them but my bump was starting to show. Even Madja didn't know why this is happening so fast but I have another appointment with her in this week so maybe this time I will learn more. My morning sickness where with me all the time but I started to get used to it. 

"How are you, darling?" Rhys said hugging me from my back 

"I am fine" I said with smile "The little one is calm this time. I think baby knew that everyone is going to find out about pregnancy."

"Maybe we should tell one person on time if this make baby calm down" He said with lought "I really happy that you are okey. I can't wait until everyone find out and we won't have to hide this" 

"We will tell them today so you can start celebrite that" 

"Yeah that is good part of his meeting" he said his humor go away. Unfortunetly our news wasn't the only reason of the meeting. Azriel was supposed to tell everything he find out in this week. Our calm life could end up with this what he said. "Hey don't worry. Everything is going to be okey". Oh. My mind barier was down again. Becouse of pregnancy I didn't have enough power to keep them closed. 

"I am okey. I know we are going to be okey." I said but without faith and Rhys kissed my tample and hugged me. "I just really wanted my pregnancy to be calm time for us."

"I know this, darling" He said sadly. " I am sorry I didn't want to messed this up."

"What? No this isn't your foult. I knew when I accepted mating bond that being High Lady has a lot of responsibilites. I accepted this."

"I know but you shouln't get through this now." I heard guilty in his voice 

"You aren't responsible for what is happening right know." I said kissing him. "We end this up quickly and we will spend rest of our pregnancy in peace" I was really counting on this.

"Yes. We will" He kissed me once again and I went to get ready for our friends arrive.