Chapter 32

Feyre pov

After this three days this was the best feeling to wake up cuddled into Rhys. The first thing I felt was a move of my baby. I put my hand in the in place where I felt him. I would missed thats little movements inside me.

"Hello Feyre darling" Rhys said with his sleepy voice. I realized how much I was missing this when he was out. 

"Good Morning Rhys" I answerd with lazy smile and kissed him. I wanted to take as much time in our lazy mornings as I could before our baby would came to the world.

"How are you feeling?" He asked worried about me like always. There was a time when that was making me angry but know I  couldn't be more happy becouse od having him by my side even if he is overprotective in every second of the day.

I laughed "I feel amazing today." I couldn't remember last time when I was so happy. Rhys started kissing but I had to stopped that "Madja will be here in a moment." I reminded him.

He grimaced "I will end this up with you later." I watched him when he went to a wardrobe to prepare for healer visit.

I realized that the first time in a few months I feel that everything is in a good place. Rhys made that I was ready for everything and felt safe. I think that baby was thought the same thing becouse he was calmer when his father was closer to him. 

Rhys came back to the room fully dressed "What are you thinking about, Feyre darling?" he came to me and kissed my tample smiling.

"I am thinking how happy I am in this moment" I whispered and his smile get even bigger "I love you Rhys"

"I love you too Feyre" He kissed me one more time before we heard knocking to the door and he sat on bed close to me "Come in"

"Good Morning High Lady and Good Morning High Lord" She greeted us. When we answered she came to me and asked "So how do you feel today My Lady?" 

"I feel perfect." I said 

"Nice to hear that" She voiced " I will examinate you to see how is our little boy" She started to excaminate me and smiled "I think that he will came to the world in this week. But don't worries he is great conditions. I don't think that he will even need a life support."

"Really? But isn't this to early? Feyre is just 27 weeks pregnant." Rhys asked a questions which I was thinking about

"We can't say for sure in which moment of pregnancy Feyre is. I could make a mistake about three weeks. Anyway little boy is perfectly fine and well developted to came to the world. He will be a little smaller then normally but this wouldn't change anything." She explained to us. 

I was so grateful that my son is fine and I will meet him soon. "So I will probably go into labour in this week?" I asked.

"Yes My Lady." She confirmed and explained us how my labour will probably look like. I was a little scared but I knew that I will be fine. Thought that Rhys will be in my side make me calm and I truseted Madja.

She told us that this can be a long process becouse this is my first birth and I am young like for Fea birth. "Your body will do the most of the process. Your concrations can start even a dozen hours before a sctive labour would begin. You can call for me whenever you want. I will be here in all process and I will help you. The first concrations will be gentle and separet in long time. But then they will start coming closer to each other and more painful. When you will be 10 centimiters dilations you will be and active labor and then you will have to start to push." 

She showed us how my breath should looks like during the labour to reduce pain. I was scared that I would forget everything but I knew that they will help me then. 

After she wxplained us what I would go through she end up my examination and said "Now is time to relax and get us much sleep as you can to have energy for a labour. You don't need to remember everything I will instruct you when this will happend. Remember that you and your son will be perfectly fine and enjoy your last day of pregnancy" 

When we thanked her she left and I cuddled into Rhys. "You will be fine darling" He whispered "Remember what Madja said. You and baby will be safe." He kissed my tample and cuddled more into him.

"I will missed being pregnant you know?" I said quielty

"If you will want that we will can make another baby and you will be pregnant again" He answerd with smile "But this will be only your choice." 

"I know. You never force me to anything" I said and kissed him.

"I think I should fold the crib for him." I new that he is right. He had to prepare everything for baby by himself becouse I couldn't help him. But I didn't want to let go him even for a second. Even if he would be in the same room. I just wanted to be held by him in his armes.

"Stay here for little please" I begged him

"I will stay however long you want my love." He sounded a little worried about me again. I didn't want to make him upset about me. I think that my hormones tried to take control on me again.

"I am fine don't worries. It's just my hormones." I tried to calm him down and he kissed my tample again.

"I know you are fine. You have every right to feel like that you know? I will stay here for you and helped you like I can the best." 

I was so grateful for him. I never could even thought about someone more perfect that he is. "I love you."

"I love you too" He answerd holding me in his arms until I fall asleep again. I didn't even realized how much tired I was.