Chapter 37

Feyre pov

I woke up when I heard opening the door. After labour all my sense was still working too strong and I was aware of everything.

"It's just me. Sorry I didn't wanted to wake you. I was worried becouse you weren't coming back. Couldn't you just say that you are tired when you are?" Rhys said coming up to me.

"I didn't feel tired. I just felt asleep." I yawned.

 Rhys looked at me with smile. "It's okey. Go back to sleep. I will take care of Nyx and talk to Cassian."

"Thank you" 

"Oh and one more thing." He stoped when he was almost out of the room. "Cassian boasted about meeting you to our friends. They are asking if they can visit us."

"Yes of course. Can we have dinner tomorrow with them?" I asked

"Sure darling. We will meet in our home. Then you will have anything you need." He smiled "and now I will trurly let you sleep" He added and went downstairs with sleeping Nyx.

When he closed door I felt asleep again. That was second time today when I didn't realized how much tired I was. Maybe Rhys was right and I needed more rest before I will come back to normal life in hundret procent.

----

Rhys pov

I knew that Feyre will never let herself rest proparly when she find out in how much trouble we are. 

Well maybe trouble is too big word for that.

 These are just a little inconveniences.

Well maybe not little. 

I didn't know how to name it proparly but I am grateful that Cassian waited for me and didn't said this to Feyre. 

Lately we find out that Tamlin freaked out completly and left his court. So I sent Azriel to spy them. 

I didn't expected any important news from him anyway. That was just to make me and Feyre some space to find out ourselfs in new rules. How could I even expected that he will come back with the news that will probably change our lives forever. 

And everything becouse of my family.  

My mother and my sister. They were alive all the time and I didn't know anything about that. How could I know that his family tortured others girls and make their body to look like my sister and mum.  They were his prisoners all the time. 

How could I do not know that?

How could I be so blind? 

"Rhys? What we will do about that?" Azriel asked

"Where they are?" I answered by added next question

"We took them to Amren apartment." He answered me "I know that this is a lot to proces but we have to do something. We have to make Tamlin to pay for that and we have to take care of your mother and sister. They don't belive that we are rescue them." 

"Alright I will come with you to them but I don't have much time. I can't leave Feyre. She needs me." 

"We know. We will just need you to calm them down. Then I will question them about what happend to them. We need to know." Azriel said

Why in every important moment in our life something has to happend? Why I and Feyre can't have even one peacful time in our life when something important is happening? 

I know that I should be happy becouse they are alive but only thing I can see is how much things this will complicate. 

"Fine lets go to them. I will tell Feyre about what happend when I will be sure that this is true."  I said and we went to Amren apartment to meet my long not see family.