Chapter 9

Feyre Pov

When Inner Circle arrived we ate and we talk about everything, waiting for children to go and play. In moment when they gone we all looked to Azriel and wait until he will start talking about what is going on in Maution. 

"So I have bad and good news" Az said 

"Bad first and they we can talk about nice stuff" Cassian said while he was drinking his wine. That would be hard to explaine to everyone why I don't drink today, so I just offered myself to take care of kids. 

When Azriel saw that everyone agree with Cass he start talking again: "Cassian was right. They are planning a rebellion." 

"How much do we know about this?" Rhys said holding my hand under the table to comfort me. "Do we know how many of them? When or how they planning to attack?"

"I only now that they are separed in two groups. One want you to gave up power to them and the other one who don't want another war. I don't think they have plan yet but I will spy them still to find out. They look like they are waiting for something. Or someone" 

"Someone? What are you telling about" Nesta asked

"I thinked they are waiting for Keir. They are counting for him to helped them." Az said

"Okey so we are waiting for more information" Rhys said with calm voice "What is a good news then?" 

"They were trying to get another camp for this but the most of them refused" 

"Most of them? What we the others?" Rhys asked and I heard impatience in his voice

"They are some who are thinking about this but noone agreed with them yet" Az anserwed quickly 

"So we have to deal with Illyrians and Keir at the same time?" I asked trying to sound calmly 

"Probably. I can't tell anything for sure. Not yet. I need more time" He added 

"So for now the only thing we can do is Az still spy for us and to make a surprise visit to the Court of Nightmares" Rhys said "We have to wait and then we can think about get the help for others court" Yes the others courts. After the war our relations get better. Only courts which weren't our allies was the spring and autummn courts.

"So we can  stop talking about bad things now and just get drunk?" Mor said with smile 

"There is one more little thing to say before we get drunk" Rhys said and a big smile showed up on his face when he looked at me "Feyre Darling is pregnant" When he said that everyone start to congratulate us and screem how happy they are about us.

"You will be amazing parents" Elain said hugging me

"You know you can always count on me, right?" Nesta hugged me "We all will always help you"

 "I know and I can't be more thankfull for that" I said. The only person who wasn't congratuleiting us was Amren. When I looked at her she finally said:

"So you are pregnant when there is a rebellion in sight? You guys can't have better timeing" 

"When this happend we didn't know about rebellion yet." Rhys said 

"You can always destroy atmosphere you know?" Azriel said and hugged me "Everything will be okey. We end up this quickly and we can celebrate getting heir to the Night Court"

"Yeah excacly. There is no need to Feyre fight in the first line. She can just stay here save and we will deal with it" Mor said 

"I won't stay back when you are all risking your life" I observed 

"Noone will make you to but we all worried about you. That will be safe if you get back from this." Cass declared "Noone will closed you up, Feyre"

"I know I just can look at this from behind" I said with a shaky voice "I don't wanna loose you"

"We know that darling" Rhys spoke "We will be safe to. When fight is going to be close we get our allies and win. There is nothing to worry about" 

I really wanted to belive this.