Author's Notes - Part II

What the f**k

... What the f**k.

HOW the f**k.

WHY the F**K-

Thank you so much for over 6K reads, over 400 votes, and almost 2K comments!! I appreciate every single one of you, and don't you ever forget it.

I've had very strange dreams, but never have I dreamed of anything like this.

Just - thank you. :)

But WHAT, HOW, AND WHY THE F**K-

~~~~~

So.

That last chapter was a wild ride.

And, as is my personal tradition, at the end of every story/part of a story, I put some in-depth Author's Notes. (I don't know why I started doing that - but I know that I do it because I like showing the creative process and fun facts behind the scenes.)

As I promised, I'll give Part III details, and then I'll go into other things I want to talk about.

~~~~~

Part III details

Part III won't be out for a little while - not too long, but it'll still be a little while.

You see, I have my other book - Chasing Chaos - and I've been stuck on one chapter for a while now, so I'd like to straighten that out before I go ahead with Part III. I put CC off for some time while focusing on this, so I need to give CC a bit of time and love too.

I also need to figure out what exactly I'm going to do with Part III. I know exactly how it'll end, but I need to make a plan to get there.

Once that's taken care of (believe me, I'm about to really work on that one CC chapter right after I finish writing these notes), I'll work on and publish the Part III synopsis.

The latest that'll come out is early April, but I'll push to get it out sooner.

(If I don't publish anything on either of my stories by April 2nd, assume that I died.)

~~~~~

Before I go on into other things, I want to touch on something else:

Possible new Among Us fanfiction?? (NOT CONFIRMED)

(That looks like clickbait. ^)

This idea is still in the works, BUT this does seem like a potentially very interesting idea.

There's an Among Us mod that some YouTubers have played a lot recently - specifically, 5up plays it a lot nowadays - and it got me thinking.

This mod creates new roles - Imposter, Sheriff, Jester, Phantom, Guardian, Morphling, Detective, and Snitch - and I want those roles to all be characters.