thirty two

Aurora's pov:

It was mid march when Slytherin had a quidditch match. When I woke up Pansy was getting ready and going all out with dressing in the color green. She dragged the blankets off of me so I was forced to get up.

Draco and I overall avoided another argument after the first one and decided to just end things where they were. It wasn't weird with our friends, but they would occasionally bring it up just to tease us. Especially Elio.

Everything went back to normal with Theo about a week after. We never once talked about the conversations we had had on the quidditch field and in the common room that one day and night. I think Theo just wanted to pretend it never happened and I was happy with that.

"Hurry up and shower I want to get to the great hall early." Pansy yelled at me as I lazily got my clothes from my trunk.

When I was looking for clothes I realized I didn't have any slytherin related colors. Just my uniform. When I told Pansy she told me to just shower and I'll ask one of the boys for one of their jumpers later. I shrugged my shoulders and just took a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a black hoodie.

When I got out of the shower Pansy was putting green hair accessories in her hair. Her hair was really short so she was only really able to put hair clips.

She told me to go to the boys room and ask one of them for their hoodies. I decided I didn't want to do so, so I just layed down on my bed as I waited for her to finish getting ready. I realized now that I could've slept an extra five minutes. I internally cursed Pansy and began going through my homework I had finished last night.

Pansy took the parchment out of my hand and dragged me to the exit of our room. She pushed me out into the hallway and told me not to come back until I have a green colored clothing. She locked the door and I didn't have my wand to unlock it.

When I knocked on the boys room Elio was the one that answered. Blaise, Theo, and Draco were on the floor in the middle of the room looking down at a big piece of parchment and arguing with each other.

When Elio saw my confusion and he said quietly, "They're arguing over their game strategy. It's dumb considering none of them are the captain."

Blaise heard him and said, "The team will listen to us. They don't care about what Adrian says."

Elio rolled his eyes and let me into the room. "What's up?"

I sat down on his bed. "Pansy locked me out of the room." I could tell Elio was trying to hold back a smile.

"Why?" Draco asked distractedly. He was still staring at the parchment in front of him.

I ignored him and instead asked the boys, "Is there something wrong with my outfit."

Almost at the same time every single one of them said, "You're not wearing green." I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's what she said too. So I need something green, Elio."

"This is the only green I have." Elio pointed at his shoes.

"I'll remember to buy green shoes for next year. What about you guys?"

"Draco has a collection of everything green." Blaise said.

"No I don't. I have a collection of everything black." Draco corrected.

"Ok," I said, "Can I stay in here with you guys? Pansy made me get up earlier than necessary and I can't say I'm not mad at her."

"Do you not want to go look for something green to wear?" Elio asked me.