30. Kirishima x billionaire male reader

This wasn't requested I just wanted to do this bc I have an idea and like 20 thousands requests but!! I just love my pretty little redhead! Also it's like angest and fluff....

Au; older no powers
Requested; no
Hight: 5'5
Quirk: none

INFO!!
you and kiri were bsf since kindergarten the two of you made a promise to never leave eachothers side, kiri broke that promise and treated you really poorly when he became a second year bc he started dating bakugo and is on a very toxic relationship and the two of you haven't talked in 2 years now his in his 3 year in UA and you are a very famous writer with a lot of money, your books are mosty about an oc and the reader fighting for friendship and love but the oc is really depressed and it's hard for him, and the book is also about living in a world where no one expects the relationship with both characters being guys... Also plz think UA is a college and he is learning designing...
____________________________________

Kirishima's POV

"What are you doing shitty hair?" My boyfriend asked as I called my former best friend to see if he will come to see me graduate. "Calling a friend... Whay are you asking?" My excuse of a boyfriend got irritated with my response. He is abusive and manipulative and he made me cut all ties with everyone in my life... "Who is that friend?" "His name is M/N... I just really want to talk to him..." "Why?" "Well, we used to be best friends and then I stopped being friends with him and now I'm worried and... He won't answer me..." Katsuki just scoffed and walked away, and now looking back... I have no money... I have no friends... I have no family.... Other then katsuki I have no one... I... I need to leave him... Like right now!! M/N's mom! She is bsf with my mom I hope she can help me rich him...

"Hello, talking (mom name) L/N. Who os this?"

"Hey, it's Ejiro, do you really me?"

"Oh Ejiro honey! How are you darling?"

"Well, not too good, I'm in a really toxic relationship and I habe nothing no money no friends nothing... I have to depend on my partner for everything..."

"Oh no... Are you in Japan? If you are I can get you in rich with M/N! He is quite rich now so... I hope he can help..."

"Yes! I am in Japan! And I've tried calling him but it always goes to voicemail..."

"You know what I'll give you the number of his assistant, tell her you're good friends with him and ask to meet up! Do you at least have money for a cab?"

"No... How far is he from UA?"

"Mmmm.... About 5 minutes or so by car it's about 15 minutes by walking"

"Ok, thank you very much!"

"Your welcome darling I'll send you the number!"

M/N's mom:
Here you go!
[Assistant number]
Her name is Alison.

Ejiro:
Thanks!

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hello, I'm good friends with M/N and I'd like to meet him he just doesn't answer my calls.."

"Ok... Umm are you free right now? Bc he is free right now..."

"Umm yeah, I'll be there is 15 what is the address?"

"Oh it's [office address]"

"Thanks! Good bye!"

"Good bye..."