75. "Shit hit the fan"

"Two days in, and I'm ready to die, looking in the mirror hoping that I magically dropped two dress sizes," Milan, my client sighed, taking a break after doing a few sets of weighted squats

"Two days in, and I'm ready to die, looking in the mirror hoping that I magically dropped two dress sizes," Milan, my client sighed, taking a break after doing a few sets of weighted squats. She had a problem getting used to the form, but I made her keep her ribs high, chest puffed out, and her legs slightly bent. I made her do three sets of ten with no weights on the bar while gradually taking it to the next step with fifteen pounds. "Be honest. Do you think I'm fat?"

I scratched my head as my eyes widened

I scratched my head as my eyes widened. The girl was damn near almost as small as Cassie, talking about fat. "No, I don't, but I'll help tone you up. Why do you think that?" I asked, making conversation. Outside of photography, I've been training to help Frank. I have a few clients, but I didn't officially start taking them until I got situated with my photos. Elizabeth got me a good connection, and I'm finally in business for doing what I love, and the support is insane.

Then I led her to an open area to do kettlebell squats with weights. I handed her the lightest one to start, watching her wrap her hands around the metal bar.

"My stupid ex. He broke up with me because I'm too fucking fat for him. How crazy? Right?" She said, lifting the weights above her head and coming down in a squat.

I narrowed my eyebrows as my face twisted. "The fuck? Is he stupid?"

"Maybe I should ask myself that question," she laughed as I crossed my arms. Her session was coming to an end, and I wanted to take an easy on her. She probably wouldn't last long because she's not here because she wants to be. "Why can't I ever find a decent cute guy? Like you?"

I laughed. "How do you know I'm decent?"

"I've been in here for three days, barely dressed, subtly trying to get you to talk to me, and you haven't hit on me yet. I gave you so many opportunities, like girl thinks she's fat because of a shitty ex and nothing. Are you gay?"

"Do I look gay to you?" I spat.

She dropped the weights and walked toward me. "Didn't mean to offend you, just a question that hopefully requires an answer."

"I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend," I replied, not giving in to her giving me googly eyes. She was attractive, don't get me wrong, but I'm not into that cheating shit. I'm a firm believer that if I want to fuck someone else while I'm dating someone, just fucking leave. It's not worth it, and I don't want to hurt Cassie.