Cheonggyechon Pt.2

"Surprised?" The woman stood in front of the two men. Jungkook scoffed. Jaemin snapped out of his mind before swiping his leg, tripping the cocky woman.

"Don't get too cocky." He raised his bagnet but was thrown off by a punch in the wounded shoulder.

She got up before getting into a stance. A familiar position that Jungkook's seen, reminding him of Yuta, Shotaro, and Niki. But now wasn't the time to think of his fellow swordsmen once she charges towards him. She indeed did have similar fighting techniques that were similar to the Japanese swordsmen.

I won't have to worry then.

Jungkook was seen relaxed once he figured out the woman's forms of fighting. He should thank his fellow Japanese swordsmen for the times they've practiced and sparred.

[ Yuta quickly took a glance at the screen and recognized the girl's movements.

You've got this Jungkook-ah.

Then he turned his attention back to the commission right now, ready to reach over his sword that rested against the edge of the bed. But Hoseok stopped him and looked at him in the eyes, the same going with the other four swordsmen. The Japanese male felt his chest clench remembering the loss of their fellow swordsman and friend.

"We're not risking anyone coming to a fault with sword slashes. Besides..." He spoke, walking towards the wild and vicious boy. "All we need to do is knock him out." The sound of cracking knuckles was heard throughout the room.]

   Jaemin was about to shoot the woman when Taehyung rose from the bushes which immediately brought the younger's attention. At the corner of his eye though, a knife was thrown in his direction, leaning towards his right when a loud gunshot was fired, shooting his left arm again. He grunted in pain as he gripped his shoulder tightly, pondering the origin of the gunfire.

   Jungkook was forcing pressure on the woman who slowly slid back. That's when she noticed the boy behind her. She swiftly lifted her right leg, blades revealing before they raised into a standing split position. Their brows furrowed until the woman swung her leg, a smug grin on her face.

   The two quickly ducked down, one cutting Jaemin's shoulder. It definitely wasn't his day. The smugness on the woman's face never faltered once she caught a glimpse of blood spurting down his shoulder but the three ignored it.

   Jungkook got back onto his feet when he saw that his sword was in the woman's hand.

"Sure you can do dual wield for someone who does traditional Japanese sword techniques?" The woman ignored his words before charging towards him at such an unbelievable speed. All Jaemin could do without thinking was throw his bagnet at the Kage Arc. Due to his shaking figure because of the windy weather, his shivering body wasn't at its full potential. He missed.

   The married man couldn't move out of the way in time as the woman was just a couple of feet away.

Cling!

  Taehyung appeared with the bagnet Jaemin threw and another knife as they blocked the second sword.

"Thanks..." Jungkook heaved out. Taehyung looked back with an unamused look before turning back his attention to the enemy who pressed against the weapons.

"Finally came out." The woman smiled sheepishly. She jumped back, hearing a faint sigh behind her. Without reluctance, she turned around, attacking the unarmed boy. He should be glad that he's been practicing gymnastics with his boyfriends, easily avoiding all her attacks with his swift moves, though the vest wasn't easy to move around in, he'd escape the pointed weapon within milliseconds.