Triple E-ments Pt.5

Beomgyu can feel his left eye twitch at the sight in front of him, Mark, and Chan. Gun gripped tightly as he stepped forward, wiping away the blood on his cheek, he stood in front of a wave of robot cats.

"What in the actual f*ck?" Chan was beside the younger, reloading his gun. "Who built these, and why cats out of all of them?" The trainer questioned. The red glowing eyes monitored all of their movements.

"Just be glad that it ain't dogs bitting our legs off." Mark got up. "Hey, you alright man?" The Canadian asked the advisor.

   The taller snapped his head in the leader's direction, panic hidden in his eyes. "Listen carefully." The two obliged, eyes never leaving these still inventions. It's as if they were cameras.

   Mark's eyes widened in shock, staring back at the younger male. He took a step back when he almost stepped on a robotic cat. Chan readjusted his earphones correctly if his ears were just playing with him.

"Hyung! Shotaro! Seungmin! Jeongin! Can you hear us?" The trainer called to them. Nothing. Only weak static.

"So..." Hyunjin bared his teeth as he was pressed against a wall. With his free hand, he pulled off the headset and kicked the enemy away. "They've been attacked." He slashed their hip just a tad bit. The Kage Arc quickly rolls away when Sungchan fires his gun, deflecting a couple of bullets. When the giant turns in the other three's direction, he notices the miniature robots.

"What?" He was kicked in the face and tumbled on the floor. A quick stab in his left hip where his wound is, a shriek returned. Hyunjin is swift to kick them off, however, the sword is stuck in the younger's body.

   Yuta falls next to his member, looking at the taller with worry. His head turns back to the twin who's charging at the two now. He glances at the others who're surrounded by ridiculous cats before turning back to the charging man. His sword is a foot away and grits his jaw. His wound had opened up which made everything painstakingly uncomfortable.

No time.

   The Japanese swordsman reaches to his left with his right arm, taking the sword out of Sungchan's torso and shielding himself from the man. Blood covered Yuta's face, nearly blinding his sight. The giant beside them rolled over and shot the man but collapsed with the weakened muscles.

"Damn it..." The enemy threw his twin's sword out of his way before grabbing Yuta's vest and throwing him to the side. He was aiming to get rid of the weak ones first.

   Beomgyu took his turn to shoot the man, a bullet brushing their bicep and arm going pliant. That's when the cats pounce the trio, razor claws tearing at the skins. It was a towering cluster, but Chan was able to manage through as these robots were extremely light, assumed to be used as distractions. The rest take off their headsets, finding them pointless to hold now.

"A little help??" Mark requests as he falls back. Beomgyu bends a little too fast for his liking, his torso flexing, putting pressure on the bruise. Blood comes out of his mouth but chooses to continue forward, crushing the cats fairly easily to their liking. "Woah watch- yourself man." The leader says, taking the taller's hands, no sentiment in his voice contrasting to how had reacted when a glob of blood had just poured out of the other's mouth, clearly unexpected.

"These things are annoying." Chan kicks one away fairly far, maybe about a yard or three. Hitting right spot-on the man who was about to thrust his sword at an unarmed Hyunjin, toppling over as the invention hit him square in the face.

   Hyunjin took the moment to steal his sword back, stabing into their stomach, how close he was to getting their heart but they had to jump.

☘︎︎