Bulletproof M

Everyone was in their designated places. The leader, Kim Namjoon, or known as RM, was seated in his office. Kim Seokjin, standing beside his lover as he reads the letter. Min Yoongi or Suga, in his special lab where he's searching for any extra information about their enemy. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, in the training arena where Hoseok or J-Hope, is their training instructor. The seven are members of the Bulletproof M, which Namjoon had started after losing his precious city from a gang of mafias. He despised evil mafia gangs.

☯︎︎

   Once his hometown was controlled by evil, the citizens had been in fear. Whoever disobeyed paying the extreme taxes, were either executed or had to serve the mafia gang. Sadly, Namjoon's family was already having a rough time putting a roof over him and his siblings. When the second taxes came in, the gang had arrived at his home as one of the first, figuring that they knew every city had a poor neighborhood somewhere. His family could barely afford to pay such taxes the first time and the second couldn't be done. Of course, his family was in danger. Why not run away perhaps? Anyone who tried to run away would be tortured to death, making sure their soul was marked with these horrid memories. Any survivors were in a stakenly broken state, unable to recover. Survivors wouldn't last for at least four months before committing suicide.

His family was the first to ever be killed in front of the town. They took his mother, father, older sister, him, and his younger brother to one of the large plazas of town and dropped them to their knees, tied up, and blindfolded.

"An example of your consequences if you don't pay your taxes in time!" One of them shouted to the large crowd.

BANG BANG

The sudden shots startled everyone as they didn't expect anything to happen yet. Namjoon heard two heavy items drop onto the floor. He didn't know what was next to him until he felt something wet and warm touch his legs. Suddenly, his blindfold was taken off his head. He had to wait for his vision to adjust to the sudden brightness in his eyes. The first thing he saw was the large crowd. Everyone screaming and crying in fear. He looked over to his left where his sister and younger brother sat, their blindfolds off. Then to his right. His parents lying there in a pile, pooling out blood. He was scared for his sibling's life and his own as well. Their parents loved the three evenly and did their best to give their children support as much needed. No one could ever receive love from parents like them no matter what and the three felt their hearts shatter.

"E-Everything will be okay..." His older sister whispered to him.

He could see the tears falling down his sister's cheeks and hear his younger brother crying out loud. Suddenly, he felt something hard and cool behind his head. He stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. His heart beating faster than any time he's felt it beating. His breathing suddenly heightened causing him to take short breathes every time. The cool object was pulled away when he heard a deep voice talk.

"Wait, these kids may be useful."

"We shall take them in as our slaves." The man continued. Namjoon could hear the frustrated member but didn't fight back.

The crowd feared their fates and children's lives when they knew it wasn't going to be a happy ending for anyone if they ended up at the mafia's hideouts. Namjoon, his older sister, and younger brother stayed strong enough to survive through the orders and treatment they were given by the group. They treated the children harshly and barely fed them. There were at least fourteen men and some other children who were servants. It was a miserable life for them. As Namjoon made it through his second year living under the underground base, he witnessed his sister sleeping with one of the mafia members. He was angered and devastated why his sister would do it.