TChXosT

Yeonjun tightened his grip on the long sharp dagger. After hearing the message being read from Beomgyu, everyone in the room stiffened. Hueningkai stopped drinking his fruit punch, Taehyun stopped typing on his laptop, and Soobin just stared out the window. The mafia gang, TChXosT, only consisted of five members. The gang had joined on Seoul's protection as the sixth group. The seven mafia groups were already feared, but they were the most feared due to the small number of members. Even if they had their own forces, MOAs, mafia gangs usually only had their forces for security. So the members of mafia groups would take missions and the jobs mostly. Soobin believed they needed no more than five.

☯︎︎

   The five were originally students who went to the same high school. Hueningkai and Taehyun were first years, Beomgyu was a second year, Soobin was the third year, and Yeonjun was the fourth year. Taehyun and Beomgyu were already together at the time. Guess you can say it was the first sight of love between the two boys.

   Soobin had a crush on Yeonjun for a while, two years he's been in love with the older. Things went downhill when the five became friends though. Hueningkai believed that it was his fault for joining their group, but Soobin didn't care. Friendship, bond, and trust were all that was needed to keep them going. A couple of weeks after the five boys came together as a close group, Yeonjun went missing, causing Soobin to search for the older. After Yeonjun's disappearance, Taehyun began coming to school with bags beneath his eyes, getting weaker and weaker.

   It was two weeks before Yeonjun came back to school, but he was completely different from before. The happy, dramatic, Yeonjun was gone. He was paler than before, barely showed a smile to people around him,  and his eyes were blue. Soobin didn't care what happened to the older. He engulfed the older with a hug when he saw him. He cried, holding onto the older's head.

"I was so worried for you. Are you alright? Where did you go for two weeks? You're not hurt are you?" Soobin frantically asked.

   The older chuckled and shook his head.

"It's nothing to worry about, Soobinnie."

   Hearing that nickname felt nostalgic. He missed the older one calling him by that nickname. As for Taehyun, he was being bullied and forced to take unnecessary drugs his family forced him to take. He was slowly dying and Beomgyu wasn't able to find out until he caught Taehyun taking a handful of pills into his mouth.

"Babe, stop. You're killing yourself." He spoke.

"I- can't. I'm addicted, my family won't stop making me take these." The younger cried out.

"It hurts... so much. I'm tired of being bullied, I'm tired of living with monsters I need something else..." He ranted on, letting Beomgyu take in the information of the boy. Anger filled his body  impossibly more when he heard Taehyun say, "They want to sell me to people I don't even know."

   The taller pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on the other's shoulders.

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen." He gave a peck on the smaller's forehead before hugging him.

   That night, Beomgyu broke into Taehyun's house as his lover was sleeping at his place, protected from harm. He entered through the windows and gently applied numbing cream on Taehyun's father and mother. His family worked as doctors and had many supplies of items for anything. He slowly drew blood out of the two sleeping monsters. After he filled around twelve bags, he noticed Mrs. Kang's skin was purely pale. Mr. Kang however, was still breathing. A smile formed on his lips.