Lotte World Tower

"Will you be alright?" Lucas and Soobin looked at Jungwoo who was slightly struggling to stand up, nearly falling over but he had his hand on the wall. His legs were shaking but he nodded.

"I want to come." His eyes read determination, Soobin couldn't deny that look and nodded. He was intrigued whenever someone had the determination to do anything even if they were in their worse state.

"You're going to let him?" Lucas looked at the younger with uncertainty.

"Yes. If he wants to come, then it's his decision. He's part of the instructor group, isn't he?" Soobin turned to look at the Chinese male. The older nodded, holding onto his whining boyfriend.

"Let go... I'm coming and that's final." Jungwoo glared at the taller who was hugging him.

"He's completely fine then. Instructors sit in the van anyways. If there's an emergency, Seokjin Hyung, Chenle, or Jake will come to help out." He assured the older male, placing a hand on his back.

"Alright then." Lucas kissed the smaller one on his cheek before looking at him. "Be careful, alright?" He looked at the older, rolling his eyes with a smile on his lips.

"Of course, babe."

☘︎︎

Team three finally arrived near the tall tower. Again, the place was deserted, Mnets lurking around the place on guard. The tower was extremely tall, everyone taking their breaths in no matter how many times they've seen it. It held one hundred and twenty-three floors, it's going to take a while for sure.

"Well... we may have to split up for this one..." Sungchan looked up the tall tower.

{That's one of the best options...} Seokjin replied through the mic.

"Soobin Hyung?" Jisung looked up to the taller male.

"Split up." The leader of team three ordered.

{Wait.} Jungwoo spoke through the mic, stopping everyone. {There are only four floors that have body heat readings.}

{The first floor, the thirtieth floor, the sixtieth floor, and the one hundred and twenty-third floor... Huh?} Everyone a brow, wondering what Seokjin was confused about.

"What is it?" Minghao asked.

{The bomb is located on the highest floor...}

["That's odd..." Seungmin mumbled. Everyone in the large infirmary could agree. Why would they plant a bomb in such a high place where it wouldn't meet the floor?

"What is the Triple E-ments planning?" Seungkwan pondered. Seungcheol looked around the room, looking at the Canadian male who was lost in his thoughts. The leader of SEV1NTee7 remembered an event that occurred back on their mission. He got up, leaving his husband's side as the older walked over to the younger's side.

"Hey... back there when you were fighting the Kage Arc..." The Canadian male immediately understood what he was talking about.

"What did he tell you?"]

{Chenle will also come along.} Jake notified them. Not long after, the van pulled over, Chenle putting on his vest and slipping weapons into the pockets, including ammo. Soobin dismissed the van, Jisung pulling his boyfriend beside him as they peaked behind the bushes. Countless enemies roaming the place in front of the tower as they slowly sneaked examining the entrance.

{You'll just have to go for it.} Jake told them. {There are no other entrances.}

"This'll be fun after all." Yeonjun smiled wickedly.