Dawn

"So... their names are J, Y, and M?" Sunoo asked. Such odd names.

"Well, that's what they go by. We have no background information of these leaders." Jungwon told his best friend, walking to the garage of many vans. Everyone was down at the large place, Jungwon waiting for his best friend as they were the last two to arrive. It's the big day.

   Seungcheol waited out in the open, waiting for the young boys with such patience.

"Pick any van." He told the leader's friend. The younger obliged, taking the fourth van. He then turned to Jungwon. "Ready?" The asked boy nodded without hesitation, entering the first vehicle. As he peeked inside, he saw Namjoon sitting on the passenger seat, Seokjin in the drivers, Jeonghan, and the rest of the leaders.

"How are your forces?" Hongjoong plops down on his seat, next to BangChan. The leader hummed. "STAYs are continuing their lookout until everything is over. Mnets have sought to undertake my men and women, failing in the process." The younger nodded.

"Are you prepared?" Namjoon suddenly asked, stern and dark. Everyone stopped what they were doing, visibly gulping and hesitating. Seokjin shuddered as he took a deep breath, the first to answer within a couple of seconds.

"Yes."

"Not the fight," Taeyong murmured.

"Our comrade's deaths." Hongjoong continued. Jungwon's fists slowly relaxed, nodding.

"Yes."

"It will be... a devastating peak of our lives." Namjoon rubbed his eyes. "We had come to these conclusions to ourselves, everyone has. We cannot turn back nor turn down."

"Let's make it with everything and our last." BangChan touched the scar on his eye. Seungcheol stared at his husband. The younger working around the van with diligence. The wonders and thoughts of his broken heart. The loss of Junhui and Minghao; precious angels. He's wondering if the blonde would be able to handle more. Without a doubt, they will lose more than just two wings.

"What do you think?" Jungwon slowly asked. BangChan and Seungcheol turned to the youngest.

☘︎︎

"Huh... so only the ten of us?" Jaemin asked, nuzzling his nose on Renjun's head.

"This is quite a lot, glad that the van can hold twelve seats," Doyoung muttered.

"Seems so." Yeosang started the van. Renjun sat on Jaemin's lap, eyeing the instructor who had told him to rest. "Don't give me that look." The older spoke without taking a glance at the Chinese boy who stared at his back. "I will not tolerate someone who will overwork their body. We just finished replacing new bandages just an hour ago."

"Well, Kun Hyung and I are only here to protect you." Jaemin pressed a kiss on the shorter's cheek who shoved his face afterward, grinning slyly.

"That was a lot of blood, Renjun," Kun recalled, seeing a trashcan full of blood-soaked bandages. It wasn't Jihoon's and Renjun's combined, nor everyone's. It was just Renjun himself who made the trashcan that full and it terrifies his friends and others. Jihoon had his own filled trashcan as well, scaring the daylights out of Soonyoung and Seungkwan. The instructor could feel eyes boring into his psyche now.

"Can you please stop, Renjun?" Doyoung tapped the boy's shoulder.

"I'll feel bad for not helping you out." The younger responded. Mingi hummed, unable to comment on the said words.

"It won't even take that long." Minho eyed the shorter. Renjun glared back until Jongho coughed, trying to get rid of the tension that was beginning to build.