Cheonggyechon

"You look quite energized for someone who's slept for four hours..." Chan looked at BangChan in astonishment.

   At the moment, they were in the van, waiting until the two instructors were finished setting their plan up. The leader quietly chuckled.

"Still having trouble sleeping?" San asked. The leader of team five nodded.

"It's called insomnia." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Taehyung and Jaemin eyed the boy but did nothing else as they didn't really have the mood to respond to the latter's boldness. Well, Jungkook would have to respond for the latter.

   A few clicks and taping of the keyboards were heard. Seungkwan sighed and leaned back against his chair, turning towards the leader. Eyes reading fear and tension but the older spoke.

"We're ready."

Everyone got up, exiting the van, and took off towards the river of the downtown area. The sight was familiar to some teammates, bringing much happier memories than now. As there used to be life lingering around the beautiful stream with children and adults walking beside it, they disappeared. Bright life and sounds of people laughing; disintegrating off the tips of their fingers as they snuck closer to the waterfall. It was evident that the place was surrounded by Mnets to no surprise.

{BangChan Hyung, Jeno Hyung, Jaemin Hyung, Mingi Hyung, and Chan Hyung, you five will take the left side, try to surround them.} Jeongin instructed.

Obliging, the five jumped down the wall and leaped across the river. Mingi being the tallest amongst the five, climbed up the wall across from the other half of the team and reached out his hand towards BangChan.

{The bomb is located beneath the falls.} Seungkwan notified the team.

"Quickly, even if we're far, we don't know if they have a sniper on us." Chan urged the two to fasten their pace.

"You don't need to remind us." Mingi retorted as he pulled Jeno up.

"I got this." Jaemin shook his head, pushing Chan in front of him instead.

"If you say so." Chan pulled himself up once he received a stable and strong grip from the taller male above him. While the older climbed up, Jaemin stepped back until he was at the very edge of the sidewalk. Taking a deep breath, he charged towards the wall and jumped, almost slipping to which Jeno frantically grabbed his hand.

"I got you-" The older was interrupted when he noticed Jaemin was looking up, behind him and the other three.

"Jeno-ah- let go-" His boyfriend couldn't finish his sentence. A man had jumped onto the younger, having them fall and land into the river. Another swordsman. A long sword was shaking against Jaemin's dagger, he stared up with strong piercing eyes. He wore a hat and a black mask, unable to see the mafia's true identity. The cold water soaking his clothes and hair wasn't helping either; water splashing his face annoyed the hell out of the pinned-down male.

BangChan grabbed Jeno's arm, pulling him back.

"What are you-"

"Let Jungkook handle it." His tone and features displayed confidence.

In sync with the leader's words, Jungkook jumped downward on the two in the river, swords colliding. The sound of metals clashing echoed throughout the narrowed place. In the distance, the ten could hear Mnets calling out to each other, warnings and guns firing.

"Sh*t- let's go," Seokmin told the other three, Taehyung staying behind to help his husband; no one else can understand sign language except for Jungkook. But also if the younger needed assistance if needed.