Triple E-ments Pt.7

Crash!

Jisung is aggressively thrown through one of the file cabinets along with Han, making sure the recently injured teammate doesn't take too much damage. They can't bear to let a member fall.

Why does he choose to fight even in this position?

He gently places the shorter down before taking out a gun. He immediately ducks down and shields the older from an incoming Lucas who crashed just behind them into more file cabinets.

Niki brushes a paper out of his sight, suddenly stopping to read it as something catches his eyes.

{What are you doing?!} Sunoo demanded. The maknae ignored the latter, reading briefly of whatever seemed important.

Name: Yang XXXXXX [Deceased]
Date Joined: XXXX/XX/XX
Age: 29
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 70 Kg
Relatives: Yang (Sam) XXXXXXX [Deceased], Yang Jungwon [Alive]
Occupation: Mafia Trade Marks & Interrogation Torture

Orders:
———
2/6
• Kill wife {Successful}
• Kill child {Failed}
8/10
• Torture Child {Successful}
• Import cameras & voice recorders {Successful}

———

The Japanese male's hands instantly crinkled the paper, rolling it into a ball and throwing it, brows and eyes narrowed at what he had read.

He's been working under them for twenty years?! Moreover, Jungwon Hyung's father was forced to do these?

{Riki Nishimura!} The swordsman turned around with wide eyes, slashing his sword at what he thought was the enemy, accidentally injuring Xiaojun who was thrown in his direction.

"F*ck!!" He caught the bleeding male, blood splattering all over them. Everyone hears a shriek behind their earpieces, presumably Seungkwan.

{I only warned you to snap out of your thoughts! Not slicing open Xiaojun's stomach!!}

"Shut... up," The Chinese male grunted. He breathed heavily, going limp in Niki's hold.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t- I'm so sorry-"

"It's alright." The older assured the maknae.

The Japanese boy looked up in front of him, gripping ahold of the older before leaping back. The Kage Arc had just finished taking down Donghyuck. The boy isn't dead, but slowly bleeding out on the red carpet. He had a great disadvantage with his sprained ankle; no one is sure why he wanted to come as well, surprised how far he's come with all these fights. Maybe he shared a couple of painkillers with Jisung. Everyone notices the bloody hand of the enemy, fully covered in the bleeding boy's blood. No weapon. Just his bare hands. The realization of what the enemy had done to the poor boy was undeniably torturous and disgusting. Now he's targeting the occupied person; a fantastic opportunity to take down three people in one go if everything goes smoothly.

Niki can't fight with Xiaojun occupying his other arm, only being able to avoid the enemy's attacks. It wasn't better when he was thinking about the two bleeding boys. One in his arm and probably opening up the cut even more with all his viscous movements, and the other who is barely moving on the floor.

An intrusion happens when both Lucas and Jisung punch the lanky man, eyes filled with rage and fury, you can see their veins popping out on their necks and arms from the torn-up sleeves. The enemy is sent flying a meter with such force.