Triple E-ments Pt.8

"I'll try to get in contact! Keep fighting!" Wonwoo ordered. The advisor knew something was acting up once they had encountered the freshly new trained Kage Arc. Nothing will be easy.

{ Taehyun immediately looked around for the button to contact his team. A flashing red light occurred on the desk- no, two flashing red lights. "Sh*t-!" He cursed as he found out what the emergency lights were flickering for. Instead of contacting his team immediately, he switched over to call out to the other vans. They were remotely secluded away, maybe more than an hour to reach up to each other. He had no choice but to use the radars and radio.

They can hold off without me.}

"Mingyu!" Jungkook yells. The said male quickly ducks when the man appears behind him, missing to kick the giant in the head with a splitting kick. Mingyu fires his gun, deflected again. The taller uses his elbow to jab into their face, close enough to hit their jaw, sending the Kage Arc a couple feet away from Mingyu. The enemy rolls to his left near a crate when Jungkook stabs into the floor with his sword. The elder swiftly kicks Jungkook in the face and throws a crate at the two best friends.

   Jimin and Taehyung move out of the way, unaware that there were mines stocked in the box. An explosion occurred, the two getting a couple burns, nothing severe to say the least. The man grins smugly before ducking down. Wonwoo's eyes widen, positive that he was so silent, not even a dog would hear him. A dagger unfolds as the enemy pulls it out, stabbing right into the advisor's stomach. The young man coughs out blood, but continues to fight, shooting the man in the chest three times before he's kicked, crashing into a couple racks and shelves of extra supplies of office work.

   The Kage Arc makes a round-off when a couple of bullets are fired, locking his new target on Jimin. The mochi has blood dripping down his forehead, charcoal marked all over his cheeks with a dark glare He gets on one leg, spinning, and blades are flying off his right leg. Jimin sees the sharp blades coming fast in his direction. He grabs any item closest to him, taking an opened crate's cover and slamming it in front of him.

Thuk Thuk Thuk Thuk Thuk!

   He throws the wooden item away and jumps down from the shelves. The shortest clashes daggers with the enemy to the point sparks are visible. The sparks highlight the dark eyes of the mochi. Deathly, he could agree, but not enough to frighten him disappointingly. He kicks the man down and is immediately on top of the shorter, taking out the same dagger that was used to stab Wonwoo, and does something different, however. Jimin notices a small white button on the handle. A click is heard and the dagger is set ablaze. The Kage Arc turns around, burning Taehyung's wrist, who was ready to attack him, he wraps a hand around Jimin's neck and throws him towards the burned male. The two best friends roll away from the flaming dagger and kick the man from both sides before flipping back onto their feet.

   The enemy grunts in return but is quick to turn around when he feels a large presence behind him. Mingyu is ready to attack when he gets a glimpse of something on the sword.

There's something off about this sword.

   He's about to warn the others but he's toppling over with Wonwoo. His boyfriend sucks in a sharp breath.

Clang!

   The two look up to see Jungkook's sword defending their bodies before throwing the weapon off of them and the maknae is right back attacking the Kage Arc with his members.

   Wonwoo gets up from the taller and the younger can feel warm liquid soaking his clothes. He looks down and sees that the vest of the advisor's is slit opened, bleeding. The wound is fairly large and Mingyu worries if the older will lose too much blood, reminded of Sicheng's death. A stabbed stomach and slit opened is quite a lot in reality.