Lotte World Tower Pt.3

SMACK!

   Junhui flipped back, almost losing his balance. The man retracted his nunchucks again unamused with the boy's actions. The Chinese male wiped his mouth, feeling his cheek throb continuously. It'll definitely bruise for sure. The boy wanted to try using the gun again, pulling it out of his pocket before firing it at the man.

   He tsked, spinning the metal nunchucks around, bullets deflecting off the metal rod. Once they were out of the way, he turned around to bring the other handle of the weapon to his right hand.

CLANK!

   A katana was pressed against the chains of the nunchucks, bringing Minghao close to the elder man. No matter how hard he pushed, he couldn't break the man's defense. He jumped back, landing on both his hands. The younger Chinese male looked in his boyfriend's direction, checking up on the latter. The older returned the gesture that he was fine. With a nod, they charged towards the Kage Arc.

Junhui brought took out four blades, easily slipped between his fingers and thumbs before throwing them. Stalling, he rolled onto the floor to avoid the swinging nunchucks before swiping his leg. The man jumped before deflecting the blades, stepping on the Chinese male's leg harshly, causing the boy to curse. The twin then bent down as Minghao thrust his katana towards him, missing. He grabbed the boy's wrists that rested on the katana before kicking him away. The nunchuck's chains wrapped around Junhui's still leg before getting thrown towards his boyfriend.

"Sh*t- are you alright?" Junhui got up, turning to the man who now held Minghao's katana.

"Yeah..." Minghao took out his knife as a replacement. Meters away from the couple, the Kage Arc played with the katana, gleaming in the distance under the lounge's light. The apartment section was luxurious just like the tower itself. The beautiful marble floor once sparkling clean, is now stained with blood and scratches. The place was a mess, chairs and couches tipped over, stuffing coming out of them. The paintings were knocked over or tilted as the reception desk had papers scattered everywhere.

"Hm? Those scars are familiar..." The man stopped playing with the sword once his eyes laid on the slipped black sleeve of Junhui's. Both of them faltered, looking at the man with shock.

"Scars are just scars. Nothing a-about them is similar." Junhui cursed when he stuttered. The man from afar shook his head, pointing the katana at his left sleeve before slashing the cloth up, revealing scars as well. They were the same type of slashes Junhui had on his arms. All of them were crossed like stitches, the same as SEV1NTee7's scars. They all had the same patterns.

"Y-You..." Minghao stuttered. "... were one of them?" The man nodded, no emotions were shared though.

"I was 'adopted'. That was many years ago... I saw this foreign child enter. The first Chinese boy to enter that wretched place. But that was the only time I saw him before leaving the place." He thought back, telling the two.

["What?" Joshua murmured, bringing a hand to his chin.

"If he was sold then how is he alive?" Mingyu asked. Wonwoo thought for a moment, gathering in the information.

"Remember when the police officers investigated the mafia groups that had killed the sold children?" Jihoon looked over to the thinking male.

"Yeah?"

"Supposedly they were also connected with another mafia group..." The smaller replied.

"It makes sense if they sent him over to the Triple E-ments."

"Did you know any of this?" Seungcheol turned over to Hansol. The American boy shook his head. He didn't have any knowledge of the Fourteen Kage Arcs. None of the traitors did. Only their favorite "games".]