National Museum of Korea Pt.2

"How are they?" Taeyong looked over to two boys who were severely injured and covered in bandages. Their members grouped around their injured comrades, checking up on them once the instructors had tended to their injuries.

"They're knocked out... I'm not sure when they'll awake." Seungmin looked towards Felix and Yuta.

"Hey- easy you idiot," Yunho whined as Seonghwa was tending to his shoulder while Yeosang patched up his cut-up legs.

"Idiot?" His brows furrowed before patting the freshly bandaged wound on his shoulder. "You can't even do this by yourself, so I'm not the idiot here."

"Ow- I'm sorry!" He whined.

"Be careful on him, babe," Hongjoong told the older.

"Thank you, Hyung."

"Until he's all healed up."

"...I take it back."

"Babe- don't touch there. It hurts..." Beomgyu moved Taehyun's hands away from his abdomen.

"I need to check you dumbass." Beomgyu only turned away.

"Hueningkai." The said male held the injured male down while Taehyun examined the area, setting a bruise slowly forming on the muscles. He began rubbing ointments on the skin, the older writhed in pain as his boyfriend continued to add more.

"F*ck- that hurts-" The shorter male then handed a syrup of medicine in front of the older. "No way.'

"Take it."

"Anything but that." He shoved the cup into his mouth, forcing the medicine to go down his throat. After he finished, the latter made a disgusted face as his eyes squinted and his brows furrowed. "Gross." The boys around him rolled their eyes.

"Hyung- Babe- Seungkwan- y'all are being a little rough- Ow!" Soonyoung was writhing in pain as the three of the instructors were helping the tiger lover's wounds.

"If you could just work with them, it wouldn't hurt as much," Wonwoo told the older.

"And... done." Jihoon slapped a bandage onto his boyfriend's knee. The older nearly yelled in pain, Junhui, and Chan covering his mouth before disrupting anyone.

"You motherf*ckers..." Soonyoung grumbled.

"What about... Sicheng?" Ten shook his head in exhaustion. He looked towards his husband with tear-filled eyes, all of the instructor's eyes were filled with tears at the leader's question.

"His are worse than Hyunjin's injuries..." He softly spoke, looking away and attempting to blink away his tears. His husband walked over to hug him. He was afraid it had to come to this moment; tears filled his eyes as well.

"He... lost too much blood..." Yeosang crept up to them with his head down. Seonghwa placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

"We all did our best to save him." Sunoo's voice was hoarse, tear-stained cheeks. Jake walked over to the younger, hugging him to comfort the male. Taeyong slowly nodded, tears slipping out his eyes. Everyone in the room looked down, taking in the information. The members of Limitless Neos began crying, unable to hold it.

"Damn it... if we came earlier... we could have-" Yoongi was frustrated. Namjoon looked towards the older man, the smaller felt his shadow on him and understood, taking a deep breath.

"Damn f*cking bodies slowed that van down..." Jihoon cursed as he looked out the door, directly at the room across them. The corpse laid there in peace.

"Sh*t... how are we going to tell him, Hyung?" Chenle wiped his tears away. Everyone in the room was distraught by Sicheng's death. Hopes held way too high. Renjun cried into Jaemin's shoulder while Jeno caressed his back. The younger male was close to the older Chinese male. Now that he was gone he wasn't sure who to look up to now. He really did admire Sicheng. Devastated, everyone cried. The first death of their mission. It was difficult, they've all been friends, unprepared to lose someone so quickly.