chapter 1

GXG

WN: quotes in italic is sandra speaking, normal fonts is y/n speaking.
y/n: your name
y/s: your surname

i'll upload a new chapter whenever i've completed another so if i end up taking a few days to write one, i apologise in advance because i do get busy with school and stuff but i will update this as much as i can🥲
anyways, enjoy ig:)

y/n's pov

school was never an excitement for me, but apparently i was getting a new teacher today since the last one retired so i guess i had something to look up to. maybe a new teacher to mess with or to have fun with.. u know
i walked into my class but there was no sign of a teacher. everyone else was getting their books out to start the classroom, with a mixture of confused and unbothered faces. which was surprising because without a teacher in the class, this would turn out extremely chaotic.

it seemed very weird and new. so i stayed low and walked over to my seat, keeping my expectations low

after a couple 10 minutes went by, a women came in. my eyes instantly glued onto her as i didn't expect to see someone so.. so attractive enter my classroom.

the first thing i noticed about her was her eyes, her brown fiery dark brown eyes.

"good morning class, i hope u guys know that i'm the new teacher here- but if u don't then uh- my names Miss Bullock but i don't mind if u all call me Sandy."

i couldn't understand how someone could seem so clumsy and elegant at the same time, until i saw her. the way her hair just fell down her shoulders and the little bangs that hung on the sides of her face.

she smiled at us and scanned through all the faces in the class, until reaching mine. i almost choked when i realised i was starring right back at her and quickly sat up straight, fixing my posture. her smile then turned into a chuckle as she continued and started the lesson.

i kept getting distracted and i'd catch myself glaring at her for minutes on end. i mean.. who could blame me? she almost caught me a couple times but by the end of the lesson i missed half of the work because i was too busy day dreaming.

time went by fast, she actually turned out to be incredibly nice.
i was looking forward to see her again, soon.
As everyone quickly scattered around the classroom tidying their stuff to rush back to their next classroom, i did the same but not as hurried because i was trying to admire miss bullocks presence just a little longer.

students began leaving the class and as soon as i was about to step out, she called my name.

"miss y/s, come here a moment,"

...