chapter thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY.
( HAPPINESS.. )

     Monday rolled around quicker than Ella would have hoped and as she rolled over in bed, she realised that the door was very much empty. She knew that she has slept in but she didn't realise how much she had actually slept in. That was until she saw James sat on the edge of her bed. A smile on his lips as he looked down at her sleepy figure.

     "Hey, sleepy head," He said softly as he reached out to stroke her hair. He pushed her hair out of her face and let his hand rest on her cheek. Ella leaned in, letting out a soft groan as she tugged him closer. James chuckled and managed to keep himself back despite his overwhelming want to get into bed and cuddle with her, "You can't hide from classes, Ella. Come on," He said softly as he pulled the covers back a bit. Ella groaned and rolled over. James chuckled and leant forward and poked his cheek. Ella sighed again and turned back over to face him.

     "Why can't ya just cuddle with me today?" Ella asked softly as she opened her arms, wanting a hug from him. James shook his head and moved to stand up. He opened his arms up for her when he was stood, indicating that he would hug her if she got up. A soft whine escaped her lips before she pushed herself to sit up. She ran her hands over her face, a yawn passing through her lips before she managed to pull herself out of her bed fully.

     She then nuzzled into James' chest and he smiled softly. His hands ran through her hair as he rested his chin against hers. But he pulled away before she could get more comfortable and he pulled out his wand, bringing her uniform to his hand. He then held it out to her, a pout appearing on her lips before she took them from him.

     "'elp me get dressed." Ella begged softly as she looked up at her. He rolled his eyes at her and glanced to see that the door was closed. He then helped her take her shirt off and passed her her button-up shirt. Ella let him do it up as she pushed her shorts down and off her legs. She made sure to subtly cover the mark on her thigh and James noticed but didn't say anything. He understood the insecurity and just let her continue as she reached out for the skirt.

     Once he was done with the shirt, she pulled her skirt up and zipped it up at the side. He moved his hands to make sure the shirt was tucked in enough and he smiled softly at her. Ella couldn't help but smile back sheepishly. After everything that they had done, just him simply helping her made her stomach flutter with butterflies.

     "There you are, perfect," He said softly before he grabbed the tie. He put it around her neck and tied it for her. Making sure to be careful and precise as he put under her collar. He straightened it out for her and Ella just grinned as she watched him. She then sat down, pulling her socks and shoes on before standing up. He passed her her cloak and she put it around herself, "and since breakfast is over. I snook you a croissant," He said as he pulled it out of his pocket. It was in a small bag and Ella grinned. She grabbed it and began to munch on it as she flicked her wand. Her school bag packed quickly and she pulled it over her shoulder.