Beauty and the Boy from the East (Manoharta aur ladka poorva lagna)

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING ON~

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

From the Author: I would like to dedicate this book to the millions of children living in poverty around the world. I recently visited India and visited a few 'slums.'  I believe everyone should all have the chance to be loved and cared for, it's what makes us humans. If I've made some errors please correct me  or if it is too confusing because I wrote all of this very fast and from my experience I'm prone to making silly errors. If you want use part of this story, I don't mind as long as you quote where the original source came from. I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry it has some sad events in it, but remember you are not responsible for them, you can make a difference and can make these children smile.

Prologue:  

Hello. Meera nam Akash Yadav hai. I am here to write my story.  I lived in one of the most populous places in India: Uttar Pradesh. That is where I was born. However, my parents moved shortly afterwards to New Delhi, in the hope of providing me with better resources. What they didn’t realise was they were worse off. But I got used to it. Here’s what I endured…and what many children face along with me: dreams we hope, but dare not believe it…