Blurb and Character introductions

Astra Jane Lupin never new kindness. The product of a failed romance she never knew her father. yet, she took after him in more ways than one. she never knew what it was like to be held. to be loved. all she knew was resentment.

After five years of isolation and abuse, her mother finally grows bored of her daughter tossing her out like a used napkin with nothing but the clothes on her back, a bag with birth cert and a letter to a man she'd only every been heard referred to as a monster. yet when she arrives at his small cornwall cottage, to see a timid tall man with mousey hair and brown eyes that matched her own she soon learns what love and family truly means.

note: This book is inspired by the wizarding world of HARRY potter, I do not own any of JK Rowlings characters or plot lines only the orginal characters.

please note this story does not follow the orginal cannon exactly only inspired by JK Rowlings work. a lot of the plot and storylines will divert from the orginal series if events.

if you're looking for a book that follows the cannon exactly this might not be the story for you.

A quick dedication:

This story was inspired by BookieBat amazing story Lupin's Cub that got me think of my own little version of a similar scenario that strayed a little further from the harry potter story line. Make sure to check of Lupin's Cub it's a great story. Anyway on with the story.

Character list

Anna Cathcart as Astra Jane Lupin

David Thewlis as Remus Lupin

Gary Oldman as Sirius Black

Claire Holt as Dresella Bennett

David Wenham as Lyall Lupin

Julie Walters as Molly Weasley

Mark Williams as Arthur Weasley

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter

Rupert Grint as Ronald Weasley

Emma Watson as Hermonie Granger

All other characters as cast in the movies unless directed otherwise.