thirteen

BLAKE

"Mum, I'm leaving now!" I called from the front door. I heard my mum moving around in the kitchen before she began walking towards me.

"Remember, be home before midnight" She instructed, raising an eyebrow. I was going out with Ashton, someone she didn't trust for some reason, and she had given him strict orders that I had to be home before midnight or I would be banned from seeing him. She was joking, of course.

"Yes, yes" I sighed, kissing her cheek softly. "I'll see you then" I hurried out the door and into Ashton's waiting car. He leaned over the console with a smile and kissed me gently, murmuring against my lips about how he missed me, despite it being only a couple of hours since we last saw each other.

"So, my mum is cooking some kind of thing but I promise it's delicious," He bit his lip as he thought to himself, something I chastised him for, "And then there's this party, but it's pretty chill"

I frowned, but didn't object. We'd stay for an hour, but I would complain I was bored and we'd leave. But apparently that's not what Ashton had in mind. 

"Ashton, come on," I whined. Ashton was drinking quite a bit, and to be fair, so I had I, but now I just wanted to leave, "We can just go somewhere and talk, or whatever" 

"You know you're having fun, B" He rolled his eyes at me, "Is it because you don't like my friends?"

I shook my head. I didn't like his friends, because they were my old friends, but that wasn't why I wanted to leave. It was coming up to midnight, and we hadn't had any alone time like I had hoped. Ashton grinned and pulled me towards him, kissing my nose softly. He murmured in my ear something about how he really liked me and handed me another drink, which I took happily. If I was going to stay, I may as well enjoy myself.

Sometime during the night, Ashton pulled me away from the crowd and to a room. I knew what he wanted because that's exactly what I had planned once we left the party, but now, in this dark room, I wanted to do anything else but this.

"Ashton," I whispered against his lips that he had pressed to mine the moment the door shut behind us. He ignored me, moving his hungry lips to my neck. "Ashton, stop"

"Babe," He sighed, dragging out the 'a', "Do you not want this?"

"I do, just not here" I reply, pushing him further away from me. I ran my fingers through my hair as Ashton just stood there, frowning. "Are you actually pissed off right now?" I snap, narrowing my eyes.

His eyes widened in shock and he began shaking his head. "What the hell? Of course not!" 

Before I could reply, my phone started vibrating in my pocket and I reached for it. "Hello?" 

"Blake, where the hell are you?" I froze as my mum's angry voice filled my ears. "Do you know what time it is? It's 2 in the morning!"

"Mum, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to the ti-"

"Are you at a party?" She interrupted me and I felt like I was going to throw up. "That's it. Where are you? I'm picking you up"

I knew there was no fighting on this, so I told her the address and went outside to wait for her with Ashton following me. "I'm so sorry, B. I should've paid more attention to the time" He repeated over and over.

"I told you I wanted to leave, Ash," I glared, "Several times, actually. Now I'm in big trouble, and even bigger trouble when she smells alcohol on my breath" 

He shut up and frowned, probably wondering about what kind of trouble we'll be in. We didn't talk for the next ten minutes, and we didn't really talk once my mum picked me up either. "Ashton," She had gotten out of the car and was walking over to us, "I trusted you with my daughter and you go and take her to a party!"

"Look, Ms. Rousseau, I know this was really immature, but I promise I will never do anything like this again" Ashton was nervous. I could tell because he was tapping his finger against his thigh and he was tripping over his words.

"Damn right you won't, because you won't be going out with Blake again" My mum pushed me towards the car quickly and I couldn't help but let out an involuntary "what?". "I told you Blake. I wasn't joking when I said you wouldn't be allowed to see him or talk to him. Aside from school of course, but I don't even want you talking at school, not that I can stop that"

Ashton was staring at me in confusion as I got into the car, the only thing I could to comfort him was give him a sympathetic shrug and mouth "Sorry" at him. And as we drove away, I felt my heart breaking in my chest.

--

look who finally updated!!

also,!! i published a new book titled "the love experiment" and as cliche as that sounds i would love it if you guys would check it out xx