One

Tzuyu's POV

Today is the day. I'm gonna ask Sana to be my girlfriend. Maybe a year of courting her is enough for her to have feelings for me, at least a bit. I sighed for the 9th time. I'm so nervous. "What if she'll rejects me?" I asked Chaeng and Dubu.

"Can you stop walking around and just help us hang these lights? Let's make use of your height, Yoda." Said Chaeng who was on the table trying to reach the branch of the tree.

"You can do this instead of this Smol, you idiot," Dubu said. Holding the table that Chaengie is on.

"Fine! Get down now, Chaengie." I said as I helped her to go down before going to the table. "You think these all will work?" I asked them. We're doing a romantic dinner set up for me and Sana tonight. I'm praying that she will accept me. Sigh!

After a couple of hours, we already finished the setup and were satisfied with the outcome. Three of us are smiling while looking at the decorations. We did a good job.

"Dahyunie, you know what to do right? At 6 pm you will meet Jeong unnie and Nayeon unnie. They'll be waiting for you in the car down the street." I asked Tofu.

"Of course! We'll make Sana unnie pee in her pants." She said laughing. I glared at her.

"Don't be so mean you tofu and don't ever hurt her! Or I will do my karate moves for you. I mean it." I said with warning. She laughed. "Chaengie, you know what to do too, right?" Asking the Smol.

"Yes, Yoda. You don't need to remind me. I and Jihyo unnie got you. Everything is ready." She said Then she winked. I'm so thankful for my friends even though they're a pain in the ass most of the time, I'm still thanking God because He gave them to me.

We left the place to get ready later. As time goes by I've been uneasy. My anxiousness makes me wanna vomit. I'm really scared of rejection. To be honest, there are a lot of things I did to Sana that I've never done before. That's her effect on me. She can make me do things, crazy things, weird things. I sighed. I'm really in love with her. That squirrel turned my world upside down. Even my friends said that. I can't help it. What she did do to me? I'm crazy about that squirrel. My squirrel. Tonight I'll make you mine.

So it's time, I'm already here at the place where we did the setup. I'm with Chaengie and Jihyo unnie. I just sat in the corner watching them both doing the sound check and the last touches. I closed my eyes trying to relax and compose myself. Fuck! I'm nervous. After a few minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, it was Jihyo unnie.

"Inhale..... Exhale....." I do as she says.

"You can do this Yoda. Nobody can resist you, even that cutie squirrel." She said smiling. I just smiled at her and leaned on her shoulder. Somehow I felt at ease with them around.

"Thank you, unnie. I've been very lucky to have everybody as my best friend"

"You are a blessing to us too and we love you too our baby Yoda." she then broke our hug to face each other and we smiled.

"Enough of drama you two and be ready yoda. Your Sana will arrive any minute now. Get your ass ready." The Smol said and did as she said.

Sana POV

I went down the street because Tyuzu would pick me up, and she said she had a surprise for me. 5mins before the said time I was already standing and waiting for her then there was a van stopped in front of me two guys came out wearing a mask and dragged me to get into the van. They covered my mouth and eyes. I can't shout for help. I'm so scared. They also tied my hands and feet. Oh my God. Spare my life. I'm already crying. I can't do anything. Tzuyu, save me. Throughout the ride, I was just thinking about Tzuyu. After a few minutes, I could feel that they untied my hands and feet.

"Don't you dare to do anything we didn't tell you to do or else you'll never get to see sunshine anymore." One of them said and I just nodded crying.

"Good girl. Come on, let's go". Now, they're dragging me again I don't know where. I can sense we are walking on the grass in the cold breeze. I'm shivering and I don't know whether it's because it's cold or I'm just really scared. Tzuyu, where are you? Will I ever see you again? God, please. Let me see her again. I'm praying quietly.

"We're here. We'll gonna take off your blinds. Don't you dare to run away or else you know what will happen." As I open my eyes. It's still blurry because I'm still adjusting to the lights. I rubbed my hand to my eyes for me to see clearly. There I saw a table with candlelight, 2 chairs, flowers, and little lights that compliment it all and set a mood and a little stage with Jihyo on it holding a guitar and smiling at me. Then, there she is. My Tzuyu... walking towards me and now I can hear the guitar and Jihyo unnie started singing. I run towards her and hug my Yoda. There... I cried again, harder than earlier. I thought I would never see my Tzuyu again. It felt good wrapped in her arms. It feels like home.