JAKE - QUARANTINE

"I VOTE Captain America: Civil War," I said to the boys. We were all sitting in the theatre room at the new Trap House.

Only two months before the Coronavirus hit the U.S., Jake asked me to move in with them. Sure, I was a little hesitant—I'd also be living with Sam, Corey, and Colby. After all the stories Devyn had told me, I wasn't so sure living with four boys was the best idea. But waking up next to Jake everyday was worth it. I just hope there isn't a prank war in this house.

"I'm down," Jake agreed.

Colby jumped up from the couch. "I'll go make popcorn!" He exclaimed, running to the kitchen.

"I'm on drinks," Corey said, heading out.

With Sam's back broken, I made sure he wasn't doing much. I promised Kat I wouldn't let him do any other stupid shit—like going down the cardboard slide Jake made on the stairs.

I got up to give a blanket to Sam before getting one for Jake and I. I curled up next to him in the row behind everyone and tossed the blanket over our legs. I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

Colby and Corey came back, handing out bowls of popcorn and White Claws. Sam hit play and started the movie.

Sam's back was hurting real bad about halfway through the movie, so he decided to go to bed. Corey got tired and also went to bed. Colby got a FaceTime call from Brennen and went to his room.

"Do you want to go to bed, then, too?" I chuckled.

"Might as well finish it," Jake replied, smiling down at me. He kissed the top of my head and put his other hand on my thigh comfortably.

When the movie was over, Jake and I went to our room. I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts before brushing my teeth. I left the en suite to see Jake lying under the covers, shirtless on his phone.

Of course I'd seen him shirtless before—we've been dating for three years, I've seen more than just him shirtless. But every time it still made my heart race.

I walked over to the bed and crawled under the covers. I laid my head on his chest and Jake put his phone on the nightstand, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Why's your heart beating so fast?" I asked, lifting my head to smile at him.

"It happens anytime you're near me,
Y/N," Jake grinned.

I placed my hand on his cheek, pulling his face closer and planting a long, soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you."

"And I love you."