COLBY - PIZZA NIGHT

"COLBY, ARE you ready yet?" I questioned.

It was pizza night at Sam's apartment and Colby didn't want to go. He wanted to watch Netflix and cuddle. I managed to convince him to go for at least an hour, and then we could leave.

"Yeah," Colby grumbled, putting a beanie on his head. He was wearing sweatpants and tshirt, while I had on ripped skinny jeans and a fitted crop tee.

We went over to Sam's apartment and everyone greeted us from the couch. We were late, so they had already finished their pizza. Colby and I stepped into the kitchen and got some ourselves.

"What took you guys so long?" Kevin asked with a smirk.

Everyone definitely thought we had a quickie before coming over—which we didn't—but I couldn't tell them that Colby didn't want to come.

"I think you guys can guess," I said, returning a smirk.

I glanced at Colby and he looked shocked—and embarrassed. His cheeks were tinted red. We never talked about our sex life to other people, it stayed between us.

"Damn, okay," Aryia chuckled as Colby and I took out seats on the couch.

We finished up our pizza before Sam suggested a game. Most people thought his games were stupid, but I loved playing them. Tonight it was Cards Against Humanity. We all played a couple rounds before Colby whispered in my ear.

"It's been an hour," he reminded me.

"I think Colby and I are gonna head out," I told our friends as we stood up. "I'm pretty tired."

"Sure," Mike mused, a teasing grin on his face.

Colby and I said goodnight to everyone, and I made sure to punch Mike in the shoulder on the way out.

When we got back to Colby's apartment, he flopped down onto the couch and turned the TV on.

"Why were you so against pizza night?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to stay home with you. We haven't had a night in in such a long time," Colby explained.

"Colby, we had one last week."

"That's a long time," Colby shrugged. He put out his arms and did a "grabby" motion with his hands. "Come cuddle me."

"I'm getting out of these jeans first."

I went into Colby's room and found a pair of my short shorts in his drawer. I changed out of my skinny jeans into the shorts and took off my crop top, throwing on one of his hoodies.

I went back over to him, placing a pillow on his lap and putting my head on top. This was routine: my head in his lap, his hand playing with my hair. Colby picked a random channel on TV, but it didn't matter to me, because I fell asleep within ten minutes. I knew I'd wake up next to him in bed the next morning as usual.