CORBIN - I MISS YOU

ELTON HAD invited the boys on yet another TFIL trip. They were going to South Africa for two weeks and I was not excited.

Corbin and I were a rather clingy couple; We saw each other for at least an hour every day. It was a rather new relationship, so we weren't tired of each other yet. Not seeing, touching, or kissing him for two weeks was going to be awful.

But one week in, I somehow have managed to survive without my daily dose of Corbin Reinhardt.

He was so busy with activities Elton had planned, so we only texted briefly throughout the day. He'd tell me what they were doing for the day; I'd say, "Have fun! I love you."

At night, Corbin would fall asleep ten minutes into our FaceTime call. I knew how long their days are, so I didn't get upset.

My phone started buzzing on my nightstand, waking me up. I glanced at my alarm clock. 6:02 AM. Why is someone calling me this early? I looked at my phone—it was Corey.

"Hey, Corey. Is everything okay?"

It wasn't too unusual for Corey to be calling—we were pretty close—but why would he be calling me while they're on their trip?

"Everything's amazing."

I sighed at his slurred words. "Corbin, why are you calling me on Corey's phone?"

"What? I'm on Corey's phone?...That explains the lock screen. Mine's of—mine's you, so that made like...no sense."

"Are you drunk already?"

South Africa was nine hours ahead of LA, so it was 3PM there.

"The party don't stop on vacation, bay-bay. Wooo."

I could hear Corey talking to him.

"Corbin, why do you have my phone? Call Y/N on your own."

"I have to tell her how much I miss her."

"Aw, I miss you too, my love," I mused.

"I have to give Corey his phone, but I miss you and I love you and I really miss you."

I chuckled, "I love you, too, Corbin. Tell Corey and everyone I say hi."

"Corey, Brandon, Uncle Elton—I have to tell you something."

"What is it Corbin?" Brandon asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Y/N says hi."

"Hi, Y/N," they all chorused, loud enough so I could hear.

"I gotta go now, I'm definitely gonna puke. But I love you and I really miss you."

"I love you too, baby," I chuckled. "I'll see you soon, though."

"Yeah...real-"

"Corbin! Gross!"

I burst into laughter. Corbin had clearly thrown up, so Elton rescued Corey's phone.

"Hey, Y/N," he greeted.

"Hey."

"We're going to dinner tonight, but that's it. I'll keep you updated."

"Okay, thanks Elton."

"Yep, talk to you later."

I shook my head with a smile. Corbin was extra lovey-dovey when he was drunk— it was adorable.

I never realized how much I could love someone until I met Corbin. I loved him more than life itself and never wanted to lose that.