KIAN - JUST A DREAM

"KIAN WHERE are you?" I called out into the darkness.

I was at some abandoned hospital and my flashlight began to flicker as I walked down the hallway. It died only a moment later. I cursed before reaching for my phone in my back pocket, but it wasn't there.

I'm lost in an abandoned building, my flashlight just died, and I lost my phone somewhere.

"Kian!"

It probably wasn't the best idea to be yelling; there could be homeless people in here. But I needed to find Kian.

A loud thud echoed behind me and I spun around. I couldn't see anything, it was too dark, but I could hear footsteps coming toward me. It sounded like whatever was moving in my direction was running. I turned around and took off running as fast as I could away from the noise.

"Kian!" I screamed. I needed to find him. Now.

I thought I was running, but I wasn't going anywhere. My feet were moving but I couldn't get any closer to the end of the hall. Whatever was behind me was getting closer.

I started yelling his name as loud as I possibly could. He'd easily hear and come save me.

"Y/N."

I looked in every direction trying to find Kian. I could hear him say my name—he had to be close.

"Kian!"

"Y/N!"

My eyes flew open. I was breathing heavy and covered in sweat. Kian was sitting up next to me, his hands on my shoulders.

"You were having a bad dream," he said softly.

I immediately clung onto him and he squeezed me tightly. "I was so scared, Kian."

"I know, baby," he kissed the top of my head. "It was just a dream."

Kian laid down, but kept his arms around me. I put my head on his chest and finally calmed down. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," I answered.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

Kian planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Ki."