JC - SOMEWHERE FANCY

"I'M BUSY! Just like I told you the past three times you've asked!" Jc yelled.

"You've been editing for hours! I'm sorry i want to have dinner with my boyfriend." I sassed back.

"I'm finishing three videos for my channel and one for Kian and Jc. I leave for the road trip next week, Y/N," Jc explained in a short tone.

"I know, Jc!" I hollered. "Why do you think I want to have dinner with you tonight? You're going to be gone for a whole month!"

Jc ran a hand down his face. "You know how important uploading every week is to me."

"Of course I do," I sighed. "And you know how important our relationship is to me. It's clearly not as important to you."

I didn't wait for him to respond as I grabbed my purse off the counter and slammed the door to his apartment.

I needed to get away from each other for a bit; We'd fix things tomorrow, but for now we each needed to cool down. I drove for a while and found myself knocking at my best friends house.

"Y/N?" Colby questioned. "What's wrong?"

"Jc and I got into a fight and I just needed to get away from him for a bit," I explained.

Colby invited me in and we sat on the couch. He turned on a movie, but neither of us really watched it. We talked about what happened between me and Jc, and Colby's new crush. It was nearly one in the morning when the credits to the movie rolled onto the screen.

"I should go get a hotel for the night," I said, standing from the couch.

"No, it's almost one a.m., Y/N," Colby replied. "You can sleep in my bed, I'll stay on the couch," he smiled.

"For real?" I questioned.

"Of course," Colby replied with a grin.

He took and blanket from his room and returned to the couch. I curled up on his bed. It took me a while to fall asleep—my mind was still clouded with the fight from earlier. We'd fix it in the morning, I told myself again.

THE NEXT MORNING

"CALM DOWN bro. We didn't hook up."

My eyes flickered open at the commotion outside of Colby's room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes just as the door flew open.

"Then why's she in your bed?" Jc yelled, fuming.

"Jc, stop yelling," I mumbled, my voice and body still tired. "Colby, can I talk to him please?"

Colby nodded before shutting the door behind him. I could hear Sam ask what was going on from the hallway. Jc surely woke up the whole house.

"Come here," I told Jc, motioning for him to sit on the bed by me. He still looked furious, but took a seat.

"Colby and I didn't sleep together. He let me sleep in his bed and he slept on the couch. Do you really think I'd cheat on you?" The question came out quiet as I looked at my hands in my lap.

"No, baby. I know you'd never hurt me like that. I was just...mad at myself for being such an asshole last night, and I put the anger on Colby. I'm so sorry for being such a dick, Y/N. I promise we'll have dinner together tonight."

I leaned over and wrapped my arms around him. I smirked at him when we pulled away. "I think you should cook me something."

"Y/N," he whined.

"I'm kidding. We'll go out somewhere."

"Somewhere fancy," Jc smiled. He planted a kiss on my lips, lingering for a moment. He sighed, "I should apologize to Colby."

"And Sam since you woke him up," I chuckled.

Jc stood up from the bed, leaning down to give me another kiss before leaving Colby's room to apologize.