KEVIN - MAYBE I LIKE YOU

"Y/N, THANKS again for helping with my music video," Aryia smiled at me. "It should be all edited tonight. I'll send it to you."

"Sweet," I returned a smile. "I'll see you later, Aryia. I'm gonna go bother Kev."

Made my way down the hall and knocked on Kevin's door before opening it. He swiveled around in his chair and took of his headphones.

"Hey, I'm just gonna finish editing this real quick," he smiled.

I quickly noticed he was shirtless, mumbled back an "Okay," and flopped onto his bed. My eyes kept flickering to his bare chest until I told myself to stop. He's your best friend, stop staring at him like that. I made sure to keep my eyes locked on my phone as I watched TikToks.

When Kevin finished up editing, he grabbed a tshirt from his closet. As he was pulling the shirt over his head, my phone buzzed.

____________________________

Aryia
Here's the video! It's sickkk 🤘🏻

Y/N
That was fast lol watching it rn

____________________________

"Hey, Aryia just sent me the new music video," I told Kevin. "Wanna watch it?"

"I'll watch it later," Kevin said quietly. He took a seat back in his chair instead of sitting next to me on the bed.

"Why not now?" I chuckled.

"I just don't want to watch it right now," Kevin explained, pulling out his phone. I studied his face for a second. He had a blank look but I could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," Kevin answered.

"I know somethings wrong. Are you mad at me? Or Aryia? Why don't you want to watch the video?"

"Because I don't feel like watching you kiss Aryia, Y/N!" Kevin erupted. He tossed his phone on the desk and crossed his arms, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Why does it matter? We were acting."

"It matters because maybe I like you, Y/N!Maybe I'm overwhelmingly jealous that you made out with Aryia and not me!"

I didn't know what to say. Kevin liked me?  I'd had a crush on him for ages that I had finally pushed away.

"You like me?" I questioned quietly.

"Yes, Y/N," Kevin breathed. "I have for a long time."

He wasn't looking at me. His eyes were fixed on his hands sitting in his lap.

"I like you too."

He whipped his head up, "You do?"

"Of course I do," I laughed. "You should've told me ages ago."

"Better late then never," Kevin grinned. He crossed the room and I was on my feet. His hands were on my cheeks as he pulled me into a long kiss.

"For the record, that kiss was longer than the one in the music video," I smirked.

"And better, right?"

"Much better," I grinned, kissing him again.