COLBY - ARRESTED

"CALL ME once you guys are out of there, okay," I told my boyfriend, Colby, before giving him a kiss.

"I will," he replied before him and Sam left the hotel room.

I sat on the bed, looking for something on TV. I was never too keen on exploring, so I never went along. Colby didn't want me taking the risk of getting hurt or arrested anyway.

With nothing good on TV, I decided to go sit on the balcony in the Florida heat. I felt like making a "balcony tweet" just to tease Colby, but couldn't think of anything with enough cheese.

Hours passed and my phone hadn't rang. Of course I started to worry. Sam and Colby has run into groups of crazy people while exploring before, maybe it happened again, but these people were dangerous. I tried not to jump to that conclusion, but my mind was running through all the things that could've happened to them.

Injured. Kidnapped. Arrested. Murdered.

I went into the room and started pacing with my hands in my hair. Tears threatened to fall just as my phone started ringing. I nearly leapt onto the bed to grab it from the nightstand. It was Sam.

"Sam? Is everything okay?"

"Well, not exactly..."

"What does that mean?" I questioned. "Is Colby okay?" I heard Sam sigh on the other end. "Sam, what happened?"

"We got arrested."

"They won't have much to put against you," I said quickly. "Trespassing isn't that big of a deal, is it?"

"I'm out already, but Colby had his fake IDs on him, so they took him somewhere else."

A string of curse words rolled off my tongue. "Did you call Kat?"

"Yeah, she knows. I'm already bailed out, I'm just waiting for Colby."

"I'm coming down there." I didn't wait for a response, I just left the hotel and went straight to the police station.

I instantly spotted Sam in the lobby and gave him a hug. We waited in that room for what felt like a year.

"Cole Brock."

As soon as I heard an officer say his name, Sam and I were both on our feet. A weak smile was on Colby's face when he saw us. I ran over and threw my arms around him. I kissed him before stepping back so Sam could give him a hug.

We left the police station and went back to the hotel.

"I think you two could use a good hour in the hot tub," I chuckled, grabbing my towel from my suitcase.

The three of us went down to the pool and sat in the hot tub. I could tell Colby was shook up, so was Sam. We didn't talk about it, I didn't ask questions. I knew it was still too fresh. They'd talk to me about it when they were ready.