CRAWFORD - MAYBE NO ONE NOTICED

"OSCAR I'M going to kick your ass!"

I was awoken to Crawford yelling downstairs. He didn't sound like he was joking around as if they were just filming a video. I quickly threw on one of Crawf's hoodies and rushed down the stairs.

Crawford and Oscar stood in the kitchen. Crawford's face was red with anger.

"What's going on?" I questioned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

All the commotion brought Wyl down the stairs too.

"Look!" Crawford exclaimed, shoving his phone toward me.

On the screen was a picture from Oscar's Snapchat story of him and Jc at last night's party.

"What about it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Look in the background," said Crawford.

I focused behind Oscar and Jc and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. In the background of the picture was Crawford and I kissing. I knew for sure it didn't go unnoticed. Fans notice everything. Especially Crawford even within five feet of a girl.

"Oh shit," I breathed.

"Exactly!" Crawford yelled. "Fuck! Now everyone knows."

"Maybe no one noticed," Oscar pleaded.

"You know they did," Crawford sassed. "It's probably all over Twitter by now."

"Maybe this isn't such a bad thing, Crawf," I suggested. "I mean, it was going to get out eventually."

"But I didn't want everyone to find out like that," Crawford sighed.

"I didn't either, but Oscar didn't know. He didn't post it on purpose, so we can't be mad at him."

"You're right," agreed Crawford. "I'm sorry Oscar."

"It's okay, bro. I'm sorry too," Oscar replied.

"Can we go back to bed?" I smiled weakly, grabbing Crawford's hand.

He easily agreed and we went up to his room. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest as he scrolled through Twitter, showing me all the fans going crazy.

"We should probably make a video on this later," I chuckled.

"Later," Crawford repeated, kissing the top of my head.