KEVIN - WHAT'S WRONG

"HELLO, HELLO," I greeted as I stepped into the KRAC House. Cassie, Aryia, and Reggie were all in the living room watching Netflix.

"Hey, Y/N," Cassie greeted. "Kevin's in his room."

I replied with a quick "Thanks," before heading down the hallway.

"Kevin Langue, my love," I mused in a sing-song voice. I knocked as I opened his door with a smile. It soon fell when he didn't even look up from his phone.

"Hey," he mumbled. He was leaning against the headboard with his legs bent so he could rest his hands against them as he scrolled on his phone.

"What's up?" I questioned, trying to put a smile back on my face.

I sat on the bed next to his legs and rested my elbow on his knee. I went to put my hand on his cheek, but Kevin pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," Kevin answered, dropping his leg so my arm fell.

"Obviously something's wrong," I retorted, starting to get annoyed. Why was he acting like this? "Hey," I said softly, reaching up to touch his face again. He pushed my hand away.

"Kevin, what's your problem?"

He didn't respond. I sat back and huffed, looking at his expressionless face. My eyes caught sight of a dark mark on his neck.

"Is that a hickey?" I questioned. He didn't answer. "Kevin, is that a hickey?" I stood up.

"Yeah, remember in the hot tub Friday night?" He replied monotone.

"That Cassie and Reggie were also in? I didn't do that, so who the fuck did?"

"Then it must've been last night, I dunno..."

I ran my hands through my hair. "Are you cheating on me?" I questioned. When he yet again ignored me, I yanked his phone out of his hands and tossed it onto the bed. "Are you cheating on me?"

Kevin sighed and finally looked at me. "Look, it was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"I can't believe this," I mumbled, breathless. "I can't fucking believe you'd do this to me!"

I threw open his door and felt hot tears in my eyes as I ran into the hall. I could hear him calling after me. Aryia said my name from the living room just as I went out the front door.

"Baby, wait!" Kevin pleaded as I got into my car. "Y/N, it was a prank," he said, opening my door.

"I hate you," I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away, but immediately brought him closer and wrapped my arms around him, holding him as close as possible.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it'd be that bad," Kevin said quietly, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm just glad you didn't get someone to do it with you," I said, detaching myself from him and wiping my tears. "If Cassie or someone was in that closet," I chuckled, thinking about Devyn's prank on Corey.

Kevin wiped away any of my tears that were left with his thumbs before pulling me back into him. "I'm sorry. I promise no more pranks like that. I can't stand seeing you cry."

"I love you, you asshole," I said into his chest.

Kevin chuckled, "I love you, too."