CRAWFORD - NOT CLICKBAIT

"HEY WHAT'S up guys, welcome back to my channel. Today's a bit of a different video, which you already know because of the title—which is not clickbait. I actually do have a girlfriend."

Crawford took a breath before continuing. I stood behind the camera, waiting to enter.

"You guys have probably already figured it out, ya know since my good friend Oscar Guerra accidentally outed us. But anyway, Y/N, come on in."

Crawford grinned as I took a seat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a tight side hug, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

I wasn't a YouTuber. I knew only what Crawford told me about his job. We've been dating for nearly a year, and it's been hard to hide it. I'd been in a few of Crawford's videos, but it was always with other people, too, just so people wouldn't get suspicious. I've made an appearance on Kian and Jc's, Wyl and Dyl's, Kevin's, basically all of our friends channels at least once. The fans like me, surprisingly. But they don't know I'm dating the one and only Crawford Collins. Until now.

"Y/N and I have been dating for eleven months, and yes, it's been so hard to keep a secret. I love this girl, and it's hard not to tell everyone about her."

"Stop hyping new up when I'm right next to you," I teased. "You're gonna make me cry." I stuck out my bottom lip and took his hand in both of mine, putting them on my lap.

He grinned down at me. "But we were both scared for how you guys would respond. We knew it'd get out eventually, and honestly I'm kind of glad Oscar fucked up," he chuckled.

"Me too," I laughed. "I can finally post all the embarrassing pictures of you."

"I bet I have more than you do," Crawford smirked.

"Okay, never mind on that then," I chuckled.

"Anyway, I hope you guys are all happy for me. I just ask that you don't leave any hate on Y/N's social media's or anything. This was a pretty short video, but I'll see you guys next week with a longer one!"

Crawford got up and shut off the camera before returning to his spot on the couch and pulling me into him.

"I'm so glad we can actually be a couple in public now," Crawford laughed. He placed kisses all over my face.

"Me too," I giggled.

Crawford placed a long, sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you."

A grin took over my face whenever he told me those three words. "I love you, too."