JC - YOU'RE MY DREAM

"WHAT'S UP guys, it's Y/N," I spoke to the camera sitting in front of me. "So by the background and the title of today's video you already know what happened."

I took a deep breath before continuing. "Jc and I broke up. Umm about three months ago I got offered a paid internship in my dream location—South Africa. Halfway across the world. The time difference is almost twelve hours. So Jc and I talked and he really pushed me to take this opportunity. He knew I'd always wanted this job and he wanted me to take it, so I did. We tried long distance for about two months, but the times never lined up. So last month we decided to call it quits and took some more time before telling you all. I've seen comments on Jc's videos and Nezza's, Wyl and Dyl's—everybody's—on why I haven't been in any of them like I usually am, so most of you already suspected we broke up.

I'll show you guys my apartment here and yeah that's basically this whole video," I laughed dryly as I felt tears brimming in my eyes. I got up and turned the camera off, deciding to film the rest later after I sobbed for an hour.

3 MONTHS LATER

TOMORROW WOULD'VE been our two year anniversary and I was devastated, to say the least. I thought about him so much everyday I was slowly going insane. So, I did what any reasonable person would do: I bought a plane ticket and flew my ass back to LA.

I stood in front of the C4 House front door for a solid five minutes before finally ringing the doorbell. I was greeted by a very confused Crawford.

"Y/N, hey," he smiled and gave me a hug. "What're you doing here?" He stepped aside and let me in.

"I really need to talk to Jc," I explained.

"He's at Target with Brian, but he should be home soon."

"Do you mind if I wait in his room? I should probably plan how this is going to go in my head," I chuckled.

Christian grinned, "Sure. Nezza's almost here, I know she'll be excited to see you after you talk to Jc."

I gave Crawford a smile before going upstairs. I had gotten the job opportunity after the guys had been living here for a month, so I knew my way around. I'd spend the night at least three times a week—I was basically an honorary C4 House member like Dyl. I took a seat on his couch and twiddled my thumbs while thinking about what to say.

Five minutes later, I heard the front door open. My heart was beating out of my chest until I heard Nezza's voice.

Ten minutes went by before the door opened again and Brian and Jc's voices sounded downstairs.

I stood up, waited two minutes for the door to open, but when it didn't, I sat back down. I was tempted to just go down there, I couldn't wait any longer.

But then the door opened and he was standing there, looking ridiculously fine as usual. I hadn't realized how much I missed seeing him—actually seeing him in person—until he was in the same room as me. I was on my feet in seconds.

Jc started to talk first. "Y/N?"

I wanted to just blurt out, "I love you. I don't give a shit about South Africa if I can't have you."

But what came out was, "I like what you did with your room, much cooler now."

Idiot.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, ignoring my comment.

"I needed to talk to you," I explained.

"You have my number."

"No, I needed to tell you something important, in person."

I sat down and Jc made his way over, taking a seat next to me.

"These last nine months without you, every minute I've been in agony," I began. "Sure, I was living my dream in South Africa, but what is South Africa without you? You're my dream, Jc. I'm so, so I'm love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my dream."

I stared into his gorgeous eyes, waiting for him to say something.
"Jc-"

His lips were on mine in an instant, his hands holding my cheeks. When we pulled away, he rubbed his thumb back and forth on my cheek.

"Marry me."

He spoke so breathlessly quiet I wasn't sure I actually heard those words.

I still had a smile on my face when I asked, "What?"

Jc held my hands in his now. "Marry me," he repeated. "I know I don't have a ring or anything but I'll get one and I'll get down on one knee, I'll-"

"Yes."

"What?" Jc's mouth was nearly hanging open.

"I said yes. I'll marry you."

We were kissing again and my back was on the couch while he hovered above me.

Jc pulled away abruptly, "We should go tell everybody." He was on his feet and heading for the door.

"Woah, woah, woah." I chased after him and grabbed his wrist. "We haven't seen each other in eight months. Today is our two year anniversary. All I want is you and me naked under the covers."

Jc locked his door before wrapping his arms around my waist and connecting our lips.