I got a bell!!! But I failed? o.O

Kyoko's POV~

   Oh, dear god... I am officially scarred for life... I glanced at Kakashi's book. Maybe I should burn this stupid thing...

   "I didn't expect you were able to take that from me," Kakashi said. He appeared behind me.

   I smirked. "You're pretty late. I was able to burn it."

   "Why would you want to burn it?"

   I sweatdropped. Because its the worst book in the history of Konoha! That's why! Who the hell writes disgusting books and then sells them to sick people who read it for enjoyment? Like, what the freaking fudge?!

   "Ahem." Kakashi interrupted my thoughts.

   "Oh... And now lets have a little trade, sensei." I had a sick smile on my face. I grabbed his book and a lighter from my pocket. "I'll give your book back SAFELY if you give me a bell."

   Kakashi sighed. "Kyoko, you're suppose to GET the bells."

   "Oh, my. But before this started, didn't you say to use any means to get the bells?" I smiled and turned the lighter on. 

   Kakashi started sweating badly once he say his book was starting to burn, but not get engulfed in flames. "Alright! Here!" He threw me a bell and I tossed him his book. 

   "Yes!" I jumped with joy for a while. The timer went off. 

~FF~

   "You're not going back to the academy," Kakashi said.

   "So we pass?" Naruto asked.

   "So fainting actually gets you points?" Sakura mumbled.

   "You should drop the program immediately."

(Blah, blah. Sasuke goes rage. Blah, blah. Kakashi sit on him and lectures. BLAHHHH. Okay. NOW TO RESUMEEEEEEEEEE)

   "Do you not know why they put you in teams?"

   "Um..... Why would they?"

   Kakashi sighed. "You kids are hopeless. This exercise was all about teamwork!" 

   We all gasped finally finding out the reason.

   "Naruto! You wanted to do everything on your own! Why not ask your teammates for help?! Sakura! You were too obsessed with Sasuke that you left Naruto, who needed help and was standing right in front of you! And you, Sasuke. You thought that you were better than everybody else. Thinking that they would slow you down, you didnt even bother to ask for any help watsoever! And Kyoko... You did the same thing. You denied any  help and decided to act on your own. And you even used blackmail on me...." he mumbled the last part.

   I grinned when he said that and held up the bell. "You SAID to use anything," I repeated.

   "Ahem. I did.. Just didn't expect... Ahem. THAT. But anyway, Kyoko, Sakura, and Sasuke get to eat. And don't feed Naruto," Kakashi ordered. 

   I raised an eyebrow. "And why?"

   "He tried to take one before the timer went off."

   "Oh..." I nodded my head in understanding and he vanished.

   The three of us picked up a bento and began to eat silently. I could feel Naruto's eyes looking at us with hunger and the sound of his stomach growling echoed. It irked me.  "Here you go." I handed him my lunch.

   "Kyoko! Kakashi sensei said to not give him any!" Sakura yelled.

   "Honestly, I don't give a damn about what Kakashi says. Well, he said that we need teamwork and to do so, everybody has to be at full energy. I ate breakfast, so I'm okay." And his stomach wouldn't shut up.

   Sasuke nodded in understanding them gave Naruto his bento. Sakura followed after and Naruto broke down in tears. "Thanks... you guys... " he sobbed.

   Suddenly, thunder clouds appeared and Kakashi ran up to us. "You have broken the rules!!! Do you know what this mean?!"

   "But you said that we're a team and we need to work together!" I yelled. Where did the clouds come from?

   "Yeah! We work as one!" Sakura yelled.

   "Yeah, yeah! Believe it!!!" Naruto exclaimed.

   "Is that your answer?!" Kakashi asked.

   "Naw man. We obviously lied," I said sarcastically.

   "YOU.........." There was a dramtic silence inbetween. "...pass." The clouds disappeared and he smiled at us. 

   It took me a while to process that. "Wait.. A what?" I asked.

   "You... pass," he repeated with a closed eyed smile.

   I waved a hand in front of his face and touched his forehead. "Are you sure that you're not sick? Or are you actually just being HELLA bipolar right now?" 

   He sweatdropped and grabbed my hand. "I'm okay, Kyoko."

   "I did it! I'm a ninja! Believe it!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled in the background.

   "Hn," Sasuke walked past us.

   "Wait for me, Sasuke!" Sakura yelled and ran after him. 

   I shrugged my shoulders and started walking home. "Oh, and Kakashi," I remembered.

   "Yeah, Kyoko?" 

   "Heres the rest of your books back," I took about 3 more books out of my pocket and gave them back. 

   "Wait. When did you?"

   "They were all in your damn pouch, pervert."