CHRISTIAN - NERVOUS AS I AM

Soulmate AU
Anything you draw on your skin appears on your soulmate's.

CHRISTIAN'S POV

MY NEW Instagram story had gone up twenty minutes ago and I was scrolling through the replies.

"Look at your hand! You can see things appear wtfff."

"Bitch, you just found your soulmate and didn't even notice."

I quickly looked at my hand, but there was nothing there, she must've washed it off. I rewatched the video to see flowers being drawn on the back of my hand. How did I not notice?

I quickly grabbed a sharpie and drew a little butterfly on the inside of my arm. I should write to her, ask to meet her. Is that against the rules? Are there rules for this sort of thing? If I ask her name, will it just not show up?

I took a deep breath and wrote, "Hi." I waited, staring at my hand for ten minutes straight, before a response appeared.

"Hi."

"I'm Christian."

"Y/N."

"I really want 2 meet u. Where do u live?"

"LA, Cali."

"Me 2! We should meet."

"Tomorrow?"

I'd be fine with right now.

"Definitely. ur #?"

We were running out of space already.
Y/N wrote back her number and I immediately put her in my contacts. Would it be cheesy to put her name as "Soulmate?"

That whole night, for at least three hours, Y/N and I talked over text instead of on our skin. We'd be covered in marker if we kept going.

I barely slept after we said goodnight; I was nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time.

What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm not attractive? What if we're polar opposites and don't get along?

No. We're soulmates for a reason. Soulmates are made for each other.

That morning, I changed my outfit six times before I settled on something pretty casual. We were literally meeting at a Chipotle. I grabbed my sharpie and wrote on my hand.

"R u as nervous as I am?"

"100%."

I smirked when she responded right away. I got in my car and went to Chipotle. I almost fell out of my car, I was so eager to head inside.

When I entered, I spotted a girl sitting by herself—the only one alone in the entire place, it had to be her. I took a deep breath before walking over to her. "Y/N?"

"Christian," she replied with a smile.

She's said my name one time and I'm already in love. She's so gorgeous I don't want to stop staring. I'm guessing she feels the same way about me since we're both just looking at each other, not saying a word.

"I love your eyes," she blurted. After she realized it actually left her mouth, she looked away, blushing.

I laughed. "And I love yours," I grinned.

The people in Chipotle probably hated us after we sat there for three hours talking about anything and everything. Our new relationship was the ocean and I was already drowning.

A/N:
This imagine (to me) SCREAMS Christian Seavey lmao