𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

~Narrator's POV~

"Ah crap" Sunwoo said to himself. 'Maybe I can just wipe her memory off right? But, what if I wipe myself off her memories?! We just got together! Why is god being so cruel?!' Sunwoo cried in his mind. 'Good thing it's almost midnight by now... There aren't a lot of people.. So-" his thoughts were cut off by Y/N's deafening scream as she started to get up and run away from him. "Y/N! Y/N!" yelled Sunwoo after her as he followed. "What was he?! Was he a nine tailed fox?! The kind I saw in that shrine a few months ago?! He's so mean. He never even told me about his true self. As if I'd believe him if he told me either. And now, here I am running for my life away from him!!" she yelled to herself, wiping off tears as she was running away from Sunwoo in full speed. "Y/N wait! I can explain!" he yelled. "No! You didn't even bother to tell me before! I trusted you!" she cried. She knew that she was heartbroken for two reasons ; one, one of her best friends had lied to her about who he really was. Two, her new found boyfriend was a nine tailed fox spirit. But, what she didn't know was that she was about to have a déjà vu. 

She was running away so fast that she didn't even pay attention to where she was going. All she noticed was that her lover, was following her as he was levitating in the air with nine tails and white hair and a glowing aura around him. "Get away from me you... thing!!" she yelled, but it made no difference. Sunwoo kept following her. "I don't want to hurt you! I'd never do that to you!" Sunwoo too, kept yelling. "No I--!" her words were cut off when she tripped on a broken branch and fell down. "Y/N please.." said Sunwoo in a comforting voice as he came closer to her. "No! STAY AWAY!!" she screamed and started running away, yet again. "Y/N be careful there's a... cliff!!" yelled Sunwoo, who was getting flashbacks to when he first met Y/N. But he was too late. Y/N was already tumbling down the cliff. "Y/N!!!" Sunwoo screamed, even louder than Y/N. 

Y/N felt a searing pain in her body as she fell on to the ground. She felt as if falling down a cliff was already ticked off her bucket list, but she couldn't remember when. Sunwoo appeared in front of her, just like he had appeared on the day they first met, a glowing silhouette with nine tails. And then, suddenly, Y/N felt all her lost memories flood in to her mind. She remembered that she had fallen off a cliff on the day of the school trip and who her mysterious hero was, she remembered her hero's glowing white aura as if he were made of pure light. She remembered the nine tails and his manly silhouette. But then, she felt as if she was already dying, she was aching everywhere and her whole body was stinging from the scrapes and scratches that the fall had given her. All she could manage to say just before her eyes fluttered close was, "It was you" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then, she awoke. On a hospital bed. She tilted her aching head a little to the side to find Wooyoung and San, who was laying his head on Wooyoung shoulder.

 She tilted her aching head a little to the side to find Wooyoung and San, who was laying his head on Wooyoung shoulder

She chuckled to herself and continued to sleep for a few more minutes or hours. 

"Y/N? You finally awake?" asked Wooyoung, who had just awoken and had noticed Y/N's eyes flutter open. "Huh?" said Y/N, sitting up with the help of her cousin and his boyfriend who just came out of the bathroom, with wet damp hair, which Wooyoung (and me) found highly attractive.