𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Sunwoo regretted saving Eric ; He had been clinging on to him like glue. Sunwoo couldn't discuss a proper time for his tutoring today, nor did he get to talk to Y/N alone. "Why don't we do it at the same place Sunwoo? Isn't it better?" asked Y/N chuckling to herself at how Eric stood there, right beside Sunwoo as if he was Sunwoo's personal bodyguard. "Yeah.. It's better.. Today at the library at four then?" asked Sunwoo, laughing nervously. "Yes.. That'd be good.." replied Y/N as they heard their homeroom teacher enter and took their places. 

The periods they had  before the lunch break finished just like that, with Eric hot on Sunwoo's trail. "Can I sit with you at lunch?" asked Sunwoo from Y/N as they walked side by side towards the cafeteria. "Of course Sunwoo.." responded Y/N. "You head there first and tell Jiyeon and Lisa that I'd take a while. Mr. Kim called me for a moment..". Sunwoo hummed a yes and made his way towards their table in the cafeteria alone. 

Y/N was dashing through the corridors when she bumped into someone, for the second time this week, Lee Juyeon. Yet again, she ignored him and ran off towards the staff room. "Juyeon gets ignored again huh?" asked Younghoon who stood next to Juyeon, while Juyeon stood there, speechless. "How the heck could she? It was the second time this week Younghoon.. How could she?" yelled Juyeon into Younghoon's ear, making him cringe. "Dude.. stop that.." moaned Younghoon. "Easy for you to say you Songdo Prince... No one ignores you.." said Juyeon crossing his arms, just as a girl bumped into Younghoon. "Oh my god it's Kim Younghoon! I've been blessed.." screamed the girl as she ran to her friends, who touched the girl where she had bumped into Younghoon. "You see what I mean?!" said Juyeon making Younghoon smirk.

The both of the boys were standing in the hallway as someone bumped into Juyeon. "Oh my god, Lee Juyeon.. I'm so sorry..." said the girl in disbelief as she tried to fondle Juyeon's skin. "Don't touch me!" shrieked Juyeon as he shook her off and walked away, unknown about the fact that the force he had used to shake her off had pushed her to the floor. "Are you okay?" asked Younghoon as he helped her up. "Don't mind him.. He's a bit... pissed.." said Younghoon as he too, ran after Juyeon. 

"Jiyeon what are you doing here? I told you I'd be back" said Y/N as she made her way towards her friend who stood there in the hallway as if she were petrified. "He... " sobbed Jiyeon as she hugged Y/N, making Y/N shook, since she had no idea who or what she was talking about. Y/N let Jiyeon cry in to her shoulder for a while as she caressed her hair, until Jiyeon finally pulled away, eyes puffed. "Who are you talking about Bo? Tell me who hurt you?" asked Y/N. "Juyeon.. he.." said Jiyeon choking back tears. "Oh, that jerk again? How many times should myself or Lisa tell you to stop?!" said Y/N. "He hurts you so much Bo, just stop already..". "I don't want to.. " whined Jiyeon, which highly annoyed Y/N. "Okay, tell me what he did to you.." said Y/N convincingly. "I bumped on to him and he was disgusted.. He pushed me and his friend Younghoon was the one who helped me up... He didn't even want to make contact with my skin.. As if he was allergic to me.." cried Jiyeon. "Maybe he is.. So stop!" said Y/N with her hands on her hips. "Come one.. Let's go.. Enough Juyeon for today" said Y/N and yanked Jiyeon towards the cafeteria. 

Like that, the day flew by, not even being noticed. And Sunwoo's tutoring slowly crept to Y/N. She was waiting by the library until Sunwoo came. That's when she saw him, waving at her. His looks were indescribable and ethereal. He had dazzling eyes, a jawline so sharp it looked like it was been chiselled and soft beautiful lips. 

"Hey Y/N" spoke Sunwoo as he walked to her smiling

"Hey Y/N" spoke Sunwoo as he walked to her smiling. "Hello, let's get started" responded Y/N as she walked towards the entrance of the library with Sunwoo following. "So.. what do you wanna know today?" asked Y/N from Sunwoo, who was now seated by the window on his favorite seat. "Can you help me with my homework today?" requested Sunwoo with big doe eyes. "Sure.. I need to do them too, how about we do them together?" Y/N pulled out her big maths text book and began working on her homework. Sunwoo too, did the same. He asked about his confusions from Y/N and the two of them did their homework together until the moonlight crawled through the window, slowly. It was a night of the hunter's moon. 

"I suppose you go home before your boyfriend throws a fit.." Sunwoo said, nodding. "Hmmm.. Me too.. I guess so- Wait.. Boyfriend?! Who are you talking about Sunwoo? Y/N said, in disbelief. "Wooyong? No, Wooyoung.. Isn't he your boyfriend?" Sunwoo questioned. "Wooyoung... NO! He's my - " Y/N couldn't finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a loud screeching voice. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YET?! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU DIDN'T COME!". "Wooyoung, I told you I would come home before seven.." Y/N said, as calm as possible. "It's 7:01 now! Let's go home! Who knows what this creep would do to you.." squawked Wooyoung, dragging Y/N by her sweater. "Wait, I gotta pack! You stay outside.." whined Y/N, urging Wooyoung. "You better be here in two minutes.." Wooyoung said, reluctant to walk out. "I guess.. I'll see you tomorrow.. I hope you understood what I taught you" Y/N said, packing up her books and other supplies. "Thank you Y/N.. Get home safetly.." Sunwoo said, feeling resentful towards Wooyoung, whom he still thought was Y/N's boyfriend.

"Wooyoung, he's my friend! He wouldn't hurt me" cried Y/N, annoyed by her overprotective cousin. "Y/N, I almost lost you once and I don't want to lose you again. I know how much it hurts to live without someone whom you loved and cared deeply for. I lost my brother and I don't wanna lose you.." Wooyoung said, miserably. Wooyoung lost his brother at very young age, but he still grieves about him. "I'm sorry Wooyoung.." Y/N said calmly. "It's okay Y/N, let's go home.. Mom made tteokbokki.." Wooyoung put his arm around Y/N's shoulder as the both of them walked to Wooyoung's house under the light of the full moon.

Sunwoo resented Wooyoung for taking Y/N away from him.. But little did he know, even though Wooyoung hadn't known, he had unintentionally helped Sunwoo keep his identity unrevealed.

Sunwoo kept staring at something that caught his attention and interest after Y/N left.

It was a pretty, cute silver butterfly keychain. Sunwoo had noticed everything about Y/N and knew enough to say that the keychain was once hanging on Y/N's bag. "She forgot this.." Sunwoo picked up the keychain and carefully put it in his jacket pocket. Then, something that was unexpected to Sunwoo took place. The pure light of the full moon brushed Sunwoo's skin as he felt a familiar tingling sensation. He felt himself levitating above the table and his tails and ears sprout out, he felt sensed his hair turning white from it's roots. "Ah crap".