𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

~Narrator's POV~

"Heh heh, it's you who brought me home?" asked Y/N, nervously. "Yes. Everyone was drunk so Seonghwa hyung's mom asked me to take you home.." Juyeon said, opening the door for Y/N. "Aunt Jung asked me to buy to treat you later afterschool. I better ask Sunwoo to wait.." Y/N said, getting in. Juyeon too, got in to the driver's seat and started the engine, smiling. "So, where'd you wanna treat me?" he smirked. 'I just hate it when he smirks!' thought Y/N. "Somewhere close to the library.." Y/N stroked her nape. "So that you can run to Kim when you're done?" he sounded a little disappointed. Honestly, to Juyeon, the moment he started talking to Y/N, he knew that he needed her in his life... 

He didn't even want to admit it, but it was true. He knew what he needed most in his life, he first started off with ill intentions, but now, he felt that he needed to care for Y/N. She was the kind of girl who didn't even care who he was, didn't care about his wealth, but would love him forever. Now, all he had were good intentions... He had no idea that a mere pretty girl could change his never-changing personality. He wanted to keep his image cool and ignorant, but he had started to develop a soft spot for Y/N... He smiled at the thought as it made Y/N amazed that this jerk had a smile that can light up the world. 

"No

"No.. there's nothing like that.. I don't want to be late.. That's just it Juyeon" she scowled. "Okay okay.. I believe you" Juyeon chuckled. He didn't have feelings for her, not yet, he just felt that she needed her, he felt that she was broken on the inside but shows off a cheerful self. Juyeon had the urge to help her remove that mask of hers, but it wasn't a bad mask, like of a criminal, it was of a broken girl who loved to cheer others up. He felt like she had a dark secret, a secret only her family knows. And yes, Juyeon too, had a secret, not a dark one, but an embarrassing one, a secret that he had no intention in sharing. He loved something, something that the captain of their school football team or the school's model student shouldn't like. He had been bullied in his past school, and that had been the reason for him to leave America. He loved it, but he was embarrassed to share it, he even hated it for making him being bullied and making him an outcast. He hadn't looked so good when he was at his past school, he had wealth, but no friends. He looked good enough, even his crush had asked him out, but she got to know that Juyeon loved a certain thing, something that made him look feminine when performing. Unlike in Korea, Americans hated men who did what Juyeon did. 

He loved doing it with the bottom of his heart, he even went for classes, and his teacher told him that he was so good at it. He had recently gone for his class and his teacher had pointed out the fact that he was better at it than the days where he was at Chicago High School (A/N : I have no idea if such a thing exists) . He wanted to show his friends, Younghoon, the girls and yes even Y/N, that he was a talented man, but he had no courage to. He would be bullied just like before when he tells them. He would be an outcast. Well, Juyeon thought that there was nothing wrong it doing what he loves, in following his passion, but what he did, was usually done by the girls in his school. He was been given most of the best positions in his school, for his looks and talent of course.