𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

~Y/N's POV~

'What the heck is he doing here?' I asked myself. "Well.. You must be thinking what I'm doing here Y/N.. I just needed to sit here.." Juyeon said. "You can sit anywhere Juyeon.." Lisa pointed out, glaring at Juyeon. "But, anywhere doesn't have Y/N in it.." Juyeon smirked, looking at me as he bit his lower lip. 'WHAT?! Go somewhere else Juyeon! You-' I yelled, but no one else heard it but me. "You don't have to sit near her Juyeon, your food won't rot if you sit somewhere else.." said a familiar voice. "I say you sit somewhere else..". I was surprised that it was Sunwoo. "And who are you to order me?" asked Juyeon getting up. "I'm someone who you won't dare to mess with.." said Sunwoo, locking eyes with Juyeon. "I don't care whatever you say, I sit wherever I want to..." Juyeon darted his eyes towards me. Now, Sunwoo and Juyeon, both were staring at me, making me super awkward. I heard whispers all around me, "Sunwoo, just let him sit wherever he needs to, as long as he doesn't bother any of us.." I said making Sunwoo speechless. "You heard her?" asked Juyeon, tilting his head in a mischievous way. Sunwoo left, without arguing anymore, as Eric, too, followed him out of the cafeteria, as if he were Sunwoo's loyal German Shepherd. 

"So.. how are you Y/N?" asked Juyeon, smiling. 'Is he flirting?!-' I must be crazy, why would the school's most hottest boy be crushing on me?! "Er..." I was pretty uncomfortable. "She's fine Juyeon.. Why would you even bother?" Lisa seemed pretty pissed. "She's probably fine.. How are you Juyeon?" Jiyeon asked in a daze. Lisa and myself shot her the dirtiest look ever. I did a massive eyeroll and stood up, not even wanting to eat in the same table as Juyeon did. I suppose Lisa felt the same, since she too, followed me to the corner table. I was relieved that we were finally eating in peace.. But, that's when I noticed that Jiyeon was still sitting in our, no, Juyeon's table, who was now joined by Juyeon's best friend Younghoon and some other guy who I remembered was called Kevin Moon. "Hey Lizzy, Bo's still there.." I said to Lisa who was not paying any attention and was staring at Yunho, who was eating with his friends, which included, Kim Hongjoong, Park Seonghwa, Yeosang, San, Song Mingi, Wooyoung and a junior named Choi Jongho. 

I waved my hand infront Lisa's face to get her attention. "Huh? Ah, yeah.. Should I call her?" she asked, shaking her head so hard making me think that she might get a whiplash. "No, she seems happy there.." I was glad to help her with her crush even though that crush was a jerk. I was paying attention to my food, when I heard someone sit next to my seat. "Hey.." said that someone, which happened to be Juyeon. 'Ugh! He's here again' . "Juyeon, please let us eat in peace.." said Lisa, glaring at Juyeon. "Aw, I was hoping to sit with Y/N and not you.. How about you go to your friend or how about your... crush?" said Juyeon, tilting his head. "How do you-? Ugh!" Lisa pushed back her chair and walked away. "It's just you and me then.." said Juyeon, running his fingers through his hair. "What do you want?" I asked. "I just wanna talk.. Is that even something to ask?" he responded. "About?" I sure was annoyed. "This and that.. Life.." said Juyeon. 'ARGHHH!'.

So yeah, the day went on with Juyeon following me everywhere I go. "Hey Lizzy, how about we go to a cafe?" I asked. "Who goes to cafes? Let's go for a Starbucks!" Lisa said as she linked arms with me and Jiyeon and led us to her car. Lisa called for shotgun, of course, so me and Jiyeon had to stay in the back. "Lisa.. the wheel.." said Jiyeon in an expression which made me look at the steering wheel too. *shook*.  One side of it was studded in a number of crystals when the other was covered in black velvet. 

"Oh, you like it? Dad upgraded it for my birthday

"Oh, you like it? Dad upgraded it for my birthday.. But Jeong-In's one was better" she said as if it was not a big deal. Kim Jeong-In was Lisa's elder, overprotective (Not like Wooyoung though) brother. "Bo? Why do you look so down?" I asked, noticing that Jiyeon looked unhappy. "No.. It's just- nothing" she sighed. "It's okay Bo, you have us.. Tell me if you have anything bottled up in that tiny brain of yours" I teased. "Juyeon.." said Jiyeon in s tiny voice.  "Ugh! Him?!" yelled Lisa, joining in on our conversation. "He..I- I told him that he could stay with me in that table and he said that he had no intention in even breathing the same air as I do.. So, I had to sit with his friends instead.. they were better.." sniffled Jiyeon. "HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU?!!" howled Lisa. "I like him so stupidly much.. He breaks me heart and I still love him with all the pieces.." said Jiyeon, looking down. "Bo, if you're crush wasn't such a jerk, I would support you all the way..." I really would. "I know... but-" Jiyeon sobbed. "Okay, Bo, We'll support you, from now on.. Won't we Lizzy?" I gave Lisa a stern look. "Oh of course.. It'd be easier now that he sits with us, no, Y/N...Now stop sobbing.. We're here" said Lisa. 

"I'll have anything you order for me Lisa.." I said, sitting down in the cleanest table there. "I'll have the Cinnamon Dolce please" said Jiyeon, still looking unhappy as she sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. Lisa nodded and walked to the counter. "Can I have two hazelnut and a cinnamon dolce?" I heard her ask. I saw that the pretty lady in the counter nodded at her. "They'll bring it here.. So, Bo, talk" Lisa sat down across me and Jiyeon. "I have nothing to say.. Ugh!" Jiyeon straightened her head and looked at ma and then to Lisa. "Why are you like this? It's just a crush.. How many other girls get hated by Juyeon.. It's normal" Jiyeon shrugged. "How is it normal? You are everything to me and Y/N! How is running in to someone and that someone is disgusted by you, not even know who you are, normal?" Lisa argued back. 

"Lizzy, stop, her heart chose him and yours chose Yunho.. Bo never told you anything for loving a nerd.." I sighed. "But-" she stopped amid sentence, noticing my glare. "Okay.. then.." Lisa said. "I never got to ask Y/N.. To whom does your heart belong?" asked Jiyeon, batting her eyelashes. "Er.. No one?" I didn't want to tell them that I was crushing on my only guy friend, Sunwoo. "Oh you can tell us.. It's just me and Bo here.." urged Lisa. "Oh, you know that new kid? I guess it's him?" I blurted out. "Kim Sunwoo?" Lisa tilted her head. "Er.. yes.. I think have a crush on Kim Sunwoo.." I said. "He's handsome and is kind, but isn't as smart as my Yunho but.. I approve" said Lisa, with a thumbs up. 

"What do you like about him?" asked Jiyeon. "I actually fell for him even before I realized it. Well, honestly, everytime I laugh, I hope he's watching, hoping that he will fall for my smile just as hard as I fell for his... I didn't mean to fall in love, but he made it so easy.. Actually, I fell in love with him, I don't know how or why, I just did.. When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of him. When I go to sleep at night, I think about him, and all those hours in between, I think of, us, me and him.." I ended. "That's one love story..." we heard a voice say, but that voice didn't belong to any of us, it was very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger to it. 

That's when we saw the owner of the mysterious voice, leaning to the door, watching us. 

                                                               "Eric?" 

Happy New Year ya'll! I hope you make memories which you would cherish with your loved ones!