𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

"I saw you kissing... smoochy, smoochy..." Eric teased as Y/N hit his arm. "Oh, shut up Eric!". Eric just kept giggling. "I need answers Eric. After school" Y/N whispered in to Eric's ear and walked away with Sunwoo, hand in hand. Eric shuddered at the thought of Sunwoo getting to know that it was Eric who will be telling Y/N everything,  but followed them. 

After School :

"Eric!" Y/N limped up after  Eric, after she had sent Sunwoo away with a sweet kiss. Eric noticed Y/N as he sprinted away, trying to avoid her. "Eric you-! STOP!" Y/N yelled and gathered up speed. She caught up with him after a long while. Eric had slowed down since he had no chance in getting away, and.... mostly because he didn't want Y/N to get hurt and for Eric to be blamed. 

Y/N held on to Eric's arm as she panted. "Now, tell me..." she said. "Y/N, I'm not supposed to tell you" Eric said. "I deserve to know Eric. He's my boyfriend. Do you even want to see me bawl when he leaves? Do you wanna take care of me when I'm heart-broken? No!" Y/N snapped. "Okay, Okay. Let me take you out of the way..." Eric pulled Y/N away from the school path and walked her towards the nearest park. 

"Sit here. I'll bring us something" Eric sprinted off towards a food stall set up next to the lake. Y/N waited for him to come until she heard her phone go off. She opened up her notifications.

Juyeon :

Hey Y/N 

What are you up to?!

I saw Eric Son drag you away

Are you hurt anywhere?!

I told Sunwoo!

Are you okay?!

Did he do anything to you?!

Why aren't you texting back?!!!

Should I call the cops?!

Y/N :

Woah, Juyeon

Calm Down

I'm at the park by our school

I'm waiting for Eric to bring us corn dogs

And no, do not call anyone! 

Juyeon :

Oh...

*Gasps*

Are you cheating on Sunwoo?!

Y/N :

NO!!!

I'M NOT!

I LOVE KIM SUNWOO!

Juyeon :

Okay okay

Y/N :

Eric's here

Bye Juyeon

<3

Juyeon :

Okie!

Bye

🤗

"Juyeon's throwing a tantrum" Y/N laughed. "Really? Why?" Eric sat next to Y/N, trying his best to avoid the subject. "He thought you abducted me and I-" Y/N's phone went off again.