𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

~Sunwoo's POV~

"Oh my god.. What am I supposed to do?! What if someone sees me?!" I said to myself. "Calm down Sunwoo.. Calm down.. You can turn back in a few minutes.. Breathe.." I said to myself as I took a deep breath trying to transform myself. It didn't work. I panicked. 'What if master senses me?!' I thought to myself as I felt the tingling in my body fade away. My levitating feeling faded away as I slowly came down. My tails and ears disappeared and my white hair blackened again. I took out the rectangle shaped touching smart device (smart phone) and pressed the button as it switched on. I searched for what a camera might look like and saw that I had transformed back. I heaved a deep sigh and packed up my things and walked out of the library. 

I walked to the forest in which my shrine resided in a faster pace, under the trees so that the moonlight won't reach me until I'm at my shrine. After a long walk of about an hour, I could see the tip of my shrine in the distance. I made my way towards my shrine and went in. I took a deep breath and let my inner spirit finally come out...

~Narrator's POV~

The next day:

Y/N awoke early in the morning that day along with the loud screeches of her cousin, Wooyoung and the loud noise of slamming doors . "Aigooo.. All he does is scream early in the morning" Y/N heard her alarm ring. "Who needs an alarm when you have Wooyoung?". She got out of bed and had a wash. She got dressed in her favorite outfit. 

"No one would mind me going to school earlier

"No one would mind me going to school earlier.." Y/N said to herself and went out of her room, closing the door behind her. "Aunt Jung! I'm going to school early!" yelled Y/N. "Take Wooyoung with you! San won't be coming today! He's sick!" Hye -Jin yelled back. "Okay then.." responded Y/N as she walked to Wooyoung's room. She was just about to knock when she heard sniffles inside. She slowly and quietly opened the door and walked inside and sat next to Wooyoung, who was sitting on his bed staring at a picture of his late-brother. "Woo? Are you okay?" asked Y/N, surprised that she had used the nickname only San had used to call him. Y/N noticed that tears were streaming down his cheeks. "Hey hey hey.. Don't cry.." Y/N wiped off his tears and gave him a hug, until Wooyoung pulled away. "I.. just miss him so much Y/N. I have very little memory of him, but that little is enough for me to miss him deeply" Wooyoung wiped off his own tears with the edge of his sheets. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I was hard on you, but.. I did all that to protect you". "I couldn't protect him, so god gave me a second chance.. " he paused. "When my mom brought you home, I made a promise to myself, 'I'm not going to let her end up like Hyung, I'm going to protect her with all who I am' And I am going to keep that promise" Wooyoung ended firmly. 

Wooyoung's few words had touched Y/N's heart and had pierced it deeply. "I'm sorry I couldn't be a better me.. When I make a mistake, I know it, I feel it, I tear myself apart, I lose sleep, I don't stop thinking about it, no matter how much I've let you down, you've always been by my side, and helped me get through all those sleepless nights. I'm truly grateful for that Wooyoung..". "Somehow, I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in this world, with me. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping get through the tough times in my life. Thank you for supporting me no matter what I did and no matter how foolish it was, but most of all, thank you for being the annoying self you are Wooyoung. I'll always love you for who you are..". "Y/N- I..." Wooyoung broke down. "You can take off your 'I'm okay' hat now. It's just me. Fall apart. I'm not going anywhere. It's going to be okay Woo.." Y/N hugged Wooyoung and let him cry into her shoulder. "Come on.. I got up early so that we could get to school earlier, let's go Wooyoung..." Y/N finally pulled away and smiled at Wooyoung, who smiled back. The both of them walked to the bus stop and were on their way to school.